Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default where to buy PSN yen card

where has everyone ordered there yen cards just wondering im looking for a decent rate.

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

Try Play-Asia via these links:

1000 yen card
    3000 yen card
    5000 yen card

These are all digital downloads too. So you can get the code for it within minutes or at least within a day or two (sometimes they do run outta stock).

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

It could be up to fifteen days for the code. You can order the UMD off Amazon and get it in three days for about the same price as the 5000 yen card if you want it quicker. It's been over a week and I haven't got my code yet.

THE best play I've found to buy yen cards is www.Japan-Codes.com
    Never sold out, and they email you the code within an hour of purchase. Definitely the best place ever.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoustache View Post
    It could be up to fifteen days for the code. You can order the UMD off Amazon and get it in three days for about the same price as the 5000 yen card if you want it quicker. It's been over a week and I haven't got my code yet.
    Why get a UMD and have to exp all the painful lag(even with an instal) when you play online? Thats just depressing.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ranokin View Post
    THE best play I've found to buy yen cards is www.Japan-Codes.com
    Never sold out, and they email you the code within an hour of purchase. Definitely the best place ever.

I'm tempted to go PSP2i, but I think I should complete as much as I can now, and sort out my items etc, before I make the choice. Might have to delete FF9 to, to get some space .

Thanks for the link.
    Infinite Love is the only Truth. Everything else is a Illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart- View Post
    I'm tempted to go PSP2i, but I think I should complete as much as I can now, and sort out my items etc, before I make the choice. Might have to delete FF9 to, to get some space .

Thanks for the link.
    I recommend buying S rank suvs and Mirages in the shop, in infinity you cant buy them after beating hard mode. Also if you like certain clothing replicas, buy them before you import. Otherwise you have to go through trade missions. It took me 20 minutes to find a karen replica and then another 10 minutes to save and reset find the right color and then get a guardians uniform as well. I just checked and couldnt find any S rank stuff in the shop. idk if ep2 hard mode unlocks it when you beat it as I havent yet. Somehow i'm doubting it.

Well I ordered a 10000 yen digital card off of Play-Asia on Monday and I STILL haven't gotten it. After about 5 days they emailed me saying I had to manually verify my credit card, which I find odd due to the fact that the money already came out of my account days before that. I'm going to be very annoyed if I don't have it this Monday, after all the trouble I've had to go to, especially since they didn't hesitate to take my money....
    Last edited by vagabondkitten; Aug 27, 2011 at 10:06 PM.
    PSP2:
    Irving Lv.167 M-Newman H:16 R:8 F:15 V:30
    Eilie Lv.51 F-Beast H:4 R:1 F:1 V:5

Quote Originally Posted by vagabondkitten View Post
    Well I ordered a 10000 yen digital card off of Play-Asia on Monday and I STILL haven't gotten it. After about 5 days they told me emailed me saying I had to manually verify my credit card, which I find odd due to the fact that the money already came out of my account days before that. I'm going to be very annoyed if I don't have it this Monday, after all the trouble I've had to go to, especially since they didn't hesitate to take my money....
    Why did you buy a 10000 yen card? You could have prolly bought 2 5000 yen ones as digital purchases. Prolly recieve them faster too.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

I did buy a digital card. They're just being slloooooooowwwwww. I understand that this whole credit card thing is just to protect the consumers, but it's still annoying, and I'm impatient :P
    PSP2:
    Irving Lv.167 M-Newman H:16 R:8 F:15 V:30
    Eilie Lv.51 F-Beast H:4 R:1 F:1 V:5