Page 345 of 683 FirstFirst ... 245295335342343344345346347348355395445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 6822
    Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Idiots that think you have to go party your balls off the day you turn 21, and get absolutely shitfaced. One of my friends is turning 21 in a couple of weeks, and some of his buddies are already heckling him about what bars and/or clubs he's going to go to that night, like it's mandatory or something.

People tried asking me the same thing, but I told them to piss off. All I did was sit around my house when I turned 21. People make like it's a big goddamn deal.
    this is why I joke about it by making a big deal. thankfully most people know I'm fooling around about it which is a good thing.

Beer cake anyone?

------------------------
    mah turn...

When you got lots of shit to do, then realize after you just finish with that shit or are half way done with it, you got more shit to do on top of that shit you're already doing. and then you feel all behind, so you stop what your doing and take a 30 minute break, which ends up being an hour or 2 because you got hooked on a good movie or what ever. then you come back, and you find it irritating you made no progress when you could've been done and not have taken that stupid break.
    OR are 95% done but procrastinate on finishing that one last bit. so what do you do? extend that break another 2-3 hours lurking the web on places you've already been to 100million times with little to no new content while saying to yourself "its only 5%. I can get it done in no time" then you're up at 3am before you know it because it's not taking you "no time" finishing that shit you got to do before it's due.

in the morning you feel like crap because you procrastinated. you're alarm clock is your enemy.

story of my school life for the longest time.
    Last edited by NegaTsukasa; Feb 5, 2012 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Double post, use the edit button.

I hate that I live around morons who think its a good idea to rub their college lives or lives in my face. A so-called friend decided to do this after I had to quit a job and I believed he invited me up to hang out. The whole time I'm up visiting him I'm being bullied and he's rubbing his college life in my face. The moron then lies to his mom saying that I was pissed off at him because of his roommate when he was adding to the frustration. Its pretty funny that he lied about what happened. He's just being an arrogant prick when he lies about being an asshole to one of his friends and acting like he's better off away from him home. I had fun pointing that out to him and just ignored him afterwards. Funny how long it took me to finally say something to tell this loser off.

I had to deal with another loser who thought it was funny to rub his love life in my face. After that he then tries to borrow money off of me after I found out he quit a decent paying job due to his girlfriend being harrassed by some people he worked with. He does nothing about it and just decided to quit.Ironic. I heard from him recently and he lies about it since I was informed this loser likes to play childish mind games with his friends and girls he dates. I hope he learns eventually that his attitude is going to get him nowhere in the end.

I really dislike that I'm around people my own age where I live who act like morons or shmucks.
    I am starting to see why some people want to be around older people when they dislike being around people their own age who drink or do drugs. They accomplish nothing and just try to take advantage of you. I had the same problem in Huntington with the friend who thought it was funny to rub his college life in my face.

I finally found a job though it took awhile. I hate that its temporary and I have to find a replacement job within sixty days. I get paid and that's good so I'm taking to slow.

I tried to go out with a girl I knew from High School. The whole time I'm around her the loser is whining about how much her life sucks that I have to tell her to shut up because I dont want to hear it. I had enough problems in my life and where I live that I don't want to hear it. She then decides to play childish mind games with me. Afterwards she says no. Funny when I get the impression she was just pretending to be nice to me to waste my time with childish games and her selfish and cold attitude. I was just a punching bag to this loser and she decides to give me advice after she starts going out with another person in which I ignore her.
    I run into her duing a black friday event at Wallmart and the crybaby stalks me. I had to dodge her a second time to imply I was ignoring her. Funny how that works out.

I've been bottling some of this stuff up for a few years because of how unbelievable it is.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Feb 5, 2012 at 02:31 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

My internet's been wigging out lately too. It was out completely last night, and I finally had to call up my ISP a few minutes ago to get back online. I can't order my new PC parts from Newegg if I'm not online, lol...

Oh well, it's Super Bowl Sunday. FOOTBAWWWWWWLLLLL

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

I don't have tv service to watch the game with, and I don't like crowds so a bar/restaurant is out.

Unpopular Opinion 2K12:

Girl Scout cookies are okay, at best.

Maybe it's because I'm a horrible person, or maybe my heart is three sizes too small but they aren't that great. They are okay but highly overrated.

^ I 100% agree. And thin mints have never done much of anything for me.

Waiters that don't come around enough even when it isn't busy. I can't edge my clearly empty beer bottle any closer to the side of the table without it falling off!

Addendum 1: When you order a drink and the waiter automatically brings you a glass. Then it's like you have to pour it into the glass or look like some kind of picky douche.
    Addendum 2: When you elect not to pour and the waiter comes by later and snatches the glass up like he needs it back, thank you.
    Addendum 3: I went over to my mom's house to watch the Super Bowl last night, and my family yelled at me when they asked me who I wanted to win and I said I hoped it would be a tie.
    Last edited by CupOfCoffee; Feb 6, 2012 at 07:57 AM.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Idiots that think you have to go party your balls off the day you turn 21, and get absolutely shitfaced. One of my friends is turning 21 in a couple of weeks, and some of his buddies are already heckling him about what bars and/or clubs he's going to go to that night, like it's mandatory or something.

People tried asking me the same thing, but I told them to piss off. All I did was sit around my house when I turned 21. People make like it's a big goddamn deal.
    I've found that it's most fun when you strike a happy medium. My 21st involved getting some sushi for lunch, then sharing a six pack of delicious, craft beer with a couple of friends.

It's amazing to me just how much good beer is out there in the world. Too bad most people stick to the cheap, mass-marketed light beer that serves no other purpose than to get you drunk without giving you a beer belly after a couple years of it.

Ship 2 - Gatz

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CupOfCoffee View Post
    Addendum 3: I went over to my mom's house to watch the Super Bowl last night, and my family yelled at me when they asked me who I wanted to win and I said I hoped it would be a tie.
    I gotta try this one day.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Unpopular Opinion 2K12:

Maybe it's because I'm a horrible person, or maybe my heart is three sizes too small but they aren't that great. They are okay but highly overrated.
    I'm suddenly reminded of a scene in the Addams Family movie when a Girl Scout asked Wednesday if the Lemonade she was selling was made with real lemons and then Wednesday asked if the Girl Scout cookies are made by real Girl Scouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Unpopular Opinion 2K12:

I find them kind of addictive, in the same sense that you can't just eat one potato chip, etc. I dunno about the rest of you guys, but I could probably go through at least half a box of Do-Si-Do's (the peanut butter ones) in one sitting, lol, I love those things. My mom likes the Trefoils (shortbread?), they're not bad either imo. I haven't really tried the other ones though...

A friend of mine likes this particular kind of Oreo's, I always forget exactly what kind though... I think double-stuffed fudge ones or something. I've known him to buy TONS of them whenever they're in stock, lol.

That said, I'm probably one of the few people who DON'T like Oreo's... well, the ones with chocolate-flavored cookies, anyway (tastes bitter and crunchy to me, which I guess reminds me of a lot of vegetables I hate, lol). I love the Golden Oreo's though.

And as far as celebrating turning 21 goes... I recently turned 26, and I have yet to do anything like get shit-faced drunk (don't really want to, tbh), or go to a topless bar (doubt there's any places like that around here, and I still don't have an ID, goddamnit). Usually a friend of mine who has a birthday the day after mine and I get treated to dinner at Fuji's, one of those hibachi-style Japanese steakhouses where they cook the food in front of you. It's GOOOOOOOOD, so I can't complain too much, I guess.
    Last edited by Tetsaru; Feb 6, 2012 at 04:10 PM.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone