reetings everyone. I'm Yukito of TS or TheShadows. we are a guild that have origins in ffxi and have hopes of bring players of psu into our group. As a generalization we are usually laid back and have a range of players consisting but not limited to casual, serious, and role players.
Website & Forum http://www.theshadows-ls.com
TheShadows: Purpose (as stated in our forums)
TheShadows is a family oriented group. This guild is for us to talk to our friends, to hang out and do all kinds of events, including crafting, arrange parties, and most of all, to enjoy our experiences whether ffxi or psu.
If TS had any goals it would be to better all our members and help them progress throughout the game whether it be item hunting or role-playing characters.
We stress a value on team work and leadership in any situation.
The Application Process
We don't have much of an application process but we ask that you speak with me or another of the members of TS. You are free to introduce yourselves in the PSU or General chat forums.
What we want is to get to know you. Do you have a sense of humor? Do you like to go have adventures? Do you like to chat and hang out and help other people? If so, then there's a 99% chance you're going to get accepted in, since this, rather than equipment and leveled crafts, is what we value the most. Indeed, a sense of humor and a calm attitude is required, since some of our current members have sarcastic senses of humor themselves!
There is no level you have to be to join TS. Note that while we do like to help, we will not walk you through every single thing. What's the point? We have minimum level requirements for certain events only because we want people to participate, and experience the joy of overcoming something with their own power.
The Rules! Few and Far Between
Here are the few rules of TS.
- Don't start fights. If you have a disagreement with someone that gets personal, please keep it out of public chat.
- Don't make an of yourself. Begging, aruging with people when they can't help you right that second, that sort of thing... it's not kosher.
- Keep us updated. If you're signed up for any events, but something happens in real life, it's okay! Just let us know so we can adjust our plans.
- Don't take it personally. If people start making jokes, it's just that -- jokes. No one has anything against you, we're just messin' around, and do feel free to zing us with some comebacks!
- Give and you shall recieve. If you need help, the best way to get it is by helping someone else first. If someone only comes on to beg for help/money, etc, well... they won't be in long. There's a difference between helping and being taken advantage of.
And most importantly of all, our last rule:
- We're all friends here. Let's all get along and have fun together, because it's a lot more pleasing to be able to have people to share things with.
As our guild grows we will be trying our best at getting guild community projects put together such as a guild bank and event days. All that we ask is that members be good to each other and people they meet as they are representing not only themselves but TS as well. We also have a vent server that will be active in a few days.