in this guide i will share my methods for afk leveling every attack tech except for regrants, megido and megiverse.
*you will need a computer and the JoyToKey software*
--- Setting up JoyToKey ---
- decide on which controller button you want to use (for me it was button 1)
- go into JoyToKey and double click on on that button to bring up a new window for it
- in the "keyboard" tab, you want to enter 3 keys (up, down, S)
- move the scroll bar at the bottom to make it turbo (i used 6, but anything 2+ should work)
- save and minimize
--- PSU setup ---
- go to the shikon tanze lobby on newdays and start the hakura temple mission
- keep remaking until you get this map:
- make a left and you should see a spawn of brown robots. if not, cancel and try again:
- kill all the robots that spawn at the staircase
- turn off vibration
- make sure weapon change and lock on are both set to "click"
- have your madoog/wand set ready. resta on one of em, and the attack tech you wanna level on the other. also make sure to drain both weapons of all their pp
- equip fire armor and stun/resist and some pp units like tei/ppsave and pp/generate
- move to the next room (3 robots and 2 female guards) and position yourself like this:
- activate lock on, so you will always be facing the correct direction
- place something on your controller button so it holds it down
- if you found the right balance of mission rank and attack/resta speed, you should be able to keep this going w/o dying or killing any monsters. if not, adjust things until you figure out something that works.
--- 2nd AFK location ---
if the robot spot isnt working out for some techs, kill your way to block 2. kill the monsters in the first room, travel down the stairs, kill the small spawn in the hallway, then make a right to reach the next spot w/ 3 female guards:
this spot is nice b/c you have 3 enemies who heal instead of 2, but you wont hit the monsters as often as the robot method. also make sure you use this spot for ramegido b/c confused robots will get outta place.
--- nosuzonde/nosumegido AFK location ---
this is a great spot for nosuzonde and nosumegido b/c you dont have to worry about healing yourself at all. you can set nosuzonde to madoog and nosumegido to wand and level em both at the same time (^_^). just take the warp thats right by the 3 female guards and it will take you across the gap there:
just change the S to W in JoyToKey so you walk forward instead of backwards. tall characters might not be able to use this spot, due to being hit by foie. btw, this spot works great for most bullets. all except killer shot and shotgun, i believe.
good luck w/ your tech leveling! (^_^)/