Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Zero Trailer Released

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Nice, but I hope there'll be someone to upload some decent scans soon. Pictures made with a digital cam aren't good enough.
    Yeah, definitely. Will keep my eyes out for better pics.

Also, I can't believe I missed this! Someone from Neogaf uploaded some game footage. I guess the Famitsu issue came with a DVD.

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/21760

Quote Originally Posted by Evila View Post
    Yeah, definitely. Will keep my eyes out for better pics.

Also, I can't believe I missed this! Someone from Neogaf uploaded some game footage. I guess the Famitsu issue came with a DVD.

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/21760
    after seeing that, I'll definitely be getting this game (that'll make my second DS game in 3-4 years )

Character customization, Mags, and Photon Arts FTW.
    I LOVE the new solid-state Weapons (a nice break from the "Photon tech" weapons of PSU.) I'm really liking the new designs of the great swords, those are really nice.

That is an awesome trailer. What's sweet about this is it looks like the game combines the best aspects of PSO and PSU with some of the aesthetics and the "vibe" of the LUNAR rpgs
    (I loved the Lunar rpgs) which IMO is all good and very kick-ass.
    This could of been called "Phantasy Lunar" I would still get it. It's definately like a nice merging of those, but done fairly fluidly. Sort of like Resses peanut-butter cups.

It will be interesting how the story explains how Newmans/Numans "came from" or where "born on" the main world's moon... Hmmm. I predict a dimensional rift, and possibly a Dr Oslo/Bio Tech lab kind of thing went down in the backstory...

Graphically and content-wise it looks like the development team are really pushing the DS hardware to it's max. Only a few games have done this, so far this is looking very nice and fun to play.

This game makes previous attempts at a dugeon-crawler/action rpg with co-op play look like crap (I'm looking at you Dungeon Explorer >:| )
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

The video-footage shows custom character creator and it is as smooth as PSO.

SOLD!!!

DAMN! CANT WAIT!
    Life's a bitch and then you die.

I woke up and found myself in this place. SERIOUSLY, WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

Awesomeness!!! Dodge moves at last! Anime style sequences! Awesome gameplay! I'm SO buying this!!!

EDIT: Bring dodge moves to PSU already!!!
    Last edited by Aumi; Oct 1, 2008 at 12:59 PM.

This game, has exceeded all my expectations. SEGA is really using the DS to its fullest (and even moreso, I had no idea teh DS could produce such fluid, amazing and expansive visuals with barely a stutter). This is the combination of two of my favorite games, unreal...

Can it be December already?!

I think it's funny how many games have "used the DS to its fullest." I remember back when NTI said that about Metroid Prime: Hunters.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

I'm sold. :3

Regarding story mode, I'm assuming it's "You have your own online character and an offline one." Like in PSU? =/

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!