Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Rollback compensation?

was the masterclasses a regular update or our compensation?

regular update as far as known...but you never know

*continues to hold carrot over head*
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

please stop asking for compensation. It's just greedy. All a few people lost was a couple hours.

regular update...

Quote Originally Posted by Tulio07 View Post
    please stop asking for compensation. It's just greedy. All a few people lost was a couple hours.
    A lot of people lost a whole lot more than afew hours.
    -Red/Wall
    -Kaos/Knight
    -5+ levels
    -Meseta
    -50% Armas Lines

This is just a fraction of what was lost by many people, and look how significant it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulio07 View Post
    Wow....

Anyways, segac, give us compensation by giving us something we're suppossda have already....never....
    Play PSU and have Myspace? Add www.myspace.com/aaricane

uh...just in case you guys missed this on the MAIN PAGE, FIRST LINK OF THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE:

Information Regarding Rollbacks

Dear PSU Community,
    As you are all no doubt aware by now, we experienced some problems with the PSU servers during the general SEGA maintenance over the weekend. When servers were initially brought back online on Sunday, it was discovered there had been serious data corruption of the current files, and accounts for both PC/PS2 and Xbox 360 were affected by this.

This would have resulted in massive data loss & irreparable damage to, at the very least, hundreds of accounts. The decision was therefore made to rollback accounts to the most recent available backups that were free of any corrupted data: For PC/PS2, this was to Saturday; for Xbox 360, this was to Friday.

A rollback is not a decision we take lightly, & the decision was made because the alternative was considerably more unpleasant -- a massive loss of not just items & character progress, but of entire characters. Again, this would have affected, at the very least, hundreds of accounts.

We will be compensating players for the loss of their time and effort. Although we will be unable to confirm or replace individual items & character progress, we are still finalizing a plan for compensation, the details of which we will announce as soon as they are confirmed. It has been helpful to communicate with players regarding compensation, both on the forums and in-game, and this input has been taken into account.

Please keep in mind that both player compensation & the server issues will not affect the delivery of any new content! We are excited to move forward with new updates for PSU, and we appreciate your patience & understanding with this issue.
    Masters are not your compensation, and you will still receive compensation. I mean, c'mon now...first link on the main page....reading does wonders.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Can I be compensated for the year I didn't play?

Nah, just happy I started up again after the whole rollback thing. Managed to buy some good cheap weapons and get my first frag PA. I am curious as to see what they're doing for compensation. I wouldn't mind GBR running for a bit longer, gives me a chance to get the stuff I'm looking for.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by STRANG View Post
    A lot of people lost a whole lot more than afew hours.
    -Red/Wall
    -Kaos/Knight
    -5+ levels
    -Meseta
    -50% Armas Lines

This is just a fraction of what was lost by many people, and look how significant it is.
    OMG.. who cares it wasn't to bad, it's not the end of the world. People take this game way to serious, the whole point of a game is to have a good time.
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

If they really want to compensate, I guess they could theoretically either run GBR for an additional length of time that was affected by the rollback (what, like 3 or 4 days, I think?) or they could just add X amount of points to all missions for everyone, boost them a rank or something. It won't replace the super-rare "THESE 5 ITEMS SELL FOR LIKE ELEVENTY BILLION MESETA" items, but it'll help somewhat with the lost time. The only exception would be the people who didn't play the GBR missions either because they don't want to or because they didn't have the expansion. Just a thought.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!