Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Hey! We finally got an english website! (Update)

Pardon, of course if this is old news, though I highly doubt that to be the case due to my incessant posting and lurking here, but...

Bruthas! Sistahs! I give you...THE ENGLISH PSZ WEBSITE!:

http://www.sega.com/ps0/

I haven't taken a good hard look at it yet, but it doesn't seem to have anything we didn't already know of. Oh well, at least we have it!...2 weeks before the game comes out...better late than never amirite?

So they just updated the site with a visual-chat page. Not much but perhaps they'll be posting more soon?

http://www.sega.com/ps0/game/chat.php
    Last edited by Niered; Nov 4, 2009 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Updated website
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

The Once and FOmar King SirTopps's Avatar

GOOD WORK N
    i knew i could count on you.

Once, there was prosperity.

Three tribes thrived of old, and gave birth to Divinity.

Then, there was war.

The rift between god and mortal cut through the tribes like a blade.

Then there was desolation.

A vast emptiness, and nothing more.

Two centuries went by...

People survived, and pushed back against the edge of oblivion.

Until today...

In the middle of a bright sky, a shadow covered the moon...

and the fogotten ones swooped down from the heavens.

dude thats awesome thanx niered you are the fukken man

theres too much info for my sleepy eyes to read.

omfg i just looked at that website it says it comes out the 12th wtf now we gunna have to change all the timers

Alright so I've basically explored everything the site has to offer at this point.

Its fairly bare-bones right now, and from the basic design it has right now I would not expect anything along the lines of the Japanese website (which was, apart from the moonspeak, much more informative and full of cool things like videos of attacks and such).

It doesn't even have a trailer as of yet (major faux pa in my mind) but it does deliver enough information that a newcomer would be able to learn enough about the game to decide whether or not they liked it.

Its also got an "events" section, with the preview event listed all by itself there at the moment. Kinda makes me hope though that its gonna at least get a couple more entries in that area soon, would be neat to see some other stuff there as well.

So, yeah, all in all, not as impressive as the Japanese site, but hey, whatcha gonna do? Lets hope we see a trailer up there soon.

hes right they pushed it back 2 days.

and i was surprised. it did have a lot of information. but why so late in the game.

The beast of possibility Zero Revenge's Avatar

I love the throwbacks...

FOmar - Players who like a little melee with their magic may find themselves drawn to the FOmar class. While they have moderate techniques at low levels, the FOmar truly shines once leveled - FOmars are built with the natural ability to switch from techniques straight into melee fighting, and a well-played FOmar can play dual roles in battle, switching from swords to sorcery in less than a second. Just like in PSO, FOmars continue to rock the man-robe.

ROCK THE MAN-ROBE.

...Rock The Casbah!

lol yeah i noticed that too of course. i thought it was pretty funny. we should all go out and buy a man robe now lol .

Quote Originally Posted by kirtblue View Post
    omfg i just looked at that website it says it comes out the 12th wtf now we gunna have to change all the timers
    W..wa...wait...lemme check that, I didn't even notice it...

Okay, I mean, this isn't entirely unexpected. What it probably means is that the shipping date is the 10th, but all retailers should be carrying it BY the 12th. IGN and everyone else are after all listing the SHIPPING date, not the "release date", but thats not what the website is calling the 12th. Its just saying that the game will be in stores then.

So...hopefully theres at least the chance we can get it the 10th? or even the 11th? Im assuming it depends on just how close you live to a major distribution center.

Man, so much for having a good tuesday, now I still have to suffer through those 9 hours of classes and I dont even get to play the game at the end of the day.

Even worse? I have class from 330pm to 945pm on thursdays, and I cant skip. So pretty much I can get the game early in the day, but I cant play it for like 12 hours straight like I had planned. Lame.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Oct 29, 2009 at 10:19 PM. Reason: edit