Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default PSZ @ SOA Official Picture Thread

This is the thread, to post all of the pictures, that you took at the event.
    Please follow the forum rules, and don't post any pics, that you wouldn't want your Grandmother to see.
    Thank you.
    I would appreciate it, if other people added to this thread, as I will probably forget some little details (like names).

Please note... that this thread is only for pics of the Official Sega event.

Ruby told me that the NDA was lifted, so no worries, and post away!

WARNING: This thread, will make you wish that you lived in San Francisco, you have been warned.

Ok, here we go...

Spoiler!

The strap attached to the Rappy. It says Phantasy Star Zero (sorry for the blur).

Spoiler!

The actual Rappy, you can hold it in your hand, or strap it on your leg!

Spoiler!

Cool toys, on the front desk in the lobby of Sega of America HQ.

Spoiler!

My team's questions for the video conference, yeah... I write in comic sans ms.

Spoiler!

2 floors of awesome.

Spoiler!

I won this by answering a trivia question correctly. (Akiko's Frying Pan)

Now... for pics of the American version of PSZ. (which is permanently glued into my DSi)
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Rappy, in it's plastic baggy shell.
    Spoiler!

It's alive!

Spoiler!

Sonic the Hedgehog doot doot doot doot doo doo!

Spoiler!

This is epic.

Spoiler!

It's going to fly, I just know it.

Spoiler!

Crazy awesome view.

Spoiler!

We even got a bag, to carry all of our neat swag in!

Spoiler!

SEGA!!!

Overall, I really liked this event. PSZ is an awesome game, and Sega is really starting to step up to the plate, and give Phantasy Star fans what they really want in a Phantasy Star title. Ruby was awesome, and he really does try to speak for our community.
    Spoiler!
    My only gripe, and it is a small one, is that there is no hospital. No "pay 10 meseta, restore all health and tp" (or pp for zero). Now, the only way to restore health, is through items inside and outside of battle, and techs inside of battle. It's not a huge game breaking problem, but you end up spending much more meseta then you would have if you were playing PSO, or even PSU.

Since other people have already filled this thread, and other threads, with everything that went down. I feel no need to recap. But, I will say this... It was a great experience to have, and I would have been very disappointed, if I hadn't decided to participate.

Thanks again to Ruby, SEGA, and everyone else for the awesome time.
    Last edited by Zantra; Nov 7, 2009 at 01:29 AM.

you guys! where are your pics?

PSO2 - MAHOU MOONLIGHT MSAksion's Avatar

Zantra - i'm transfering pictures but here's some i quickly posted. XD now that i think of it i wont post a picture of myself or of you without permission. NOW..... the 4 hour event ^_^ here's some. i'll post more tomorrow

Sega's HQ Conference Room Introductions. Blue shirt is Ruby Eclipse. Gray shirt is Edward. Red guy is .... i forgot his name >_< But he does Promotions.
    Spoiler!

Better closeup of Ruby explaining how to play PS Zero & what the night will bring.
    Spoiler!

FREE Swag - inflatable Rappy & Free sealed copy of PSZero DS. 2 weeks before everyone else. Believe the hype its PSO Online all over again but with bigger graphics and PSU style Photon Arts.

Spoiler!

A Video Conference with Sakai-san - the guy who created PSU - he wears that silver tuxedo in the PSP2 promotional videos with Yui Ohgara. The Teleconference Computer connected to a PSP is NOT the 060 authentication server =P

Spoiler!

PSO2 - Ship02 - Mahou Moonlight,90 Techer 90 Force
    Artwork by CRIMSONSKYE - Dec 2018

The Once and FOmar King SirTopps's Avatar

you got a free fricken game?

PSO2 - MAHOU MOONLIGHT MSAksion's Avatar

i sure did get a free frickin game ^_^ we all did. And we got to speak directly to Japan Sonic Team. my 14+ years of subtitled anime experience have finally paid off XD.

There is hope for PSU and Phantasy Star and Sega.

More pics tomorrow =D

PSO2 - Ship02 - Mahou Moonlight,90 Techer 90 Force
    Artwork by CRIMSONSKYE - Dec 2018

Go ahead and post pics of me MSAKsion, I don't mind. Keep the pics coming, they look great.

The Once and FOmar King SirTopps's Avatar

what the heck. ... .. i feeling .. like a fat kid home on halloween .

Quote Originally Posted by MSAksion View Post
    i sure did get a free frickin game ^_^ we all did. And we got to speak directly to Japan Sonic Team. my 14+ years of subtitled anime experience have finally paid off XD.

There is hope for PSU and Phantasy Star and Sega.

More pics tomorrow =D
    YOU...YOU...WHA-WHAT.
    YOU GOT A FREE VERSION OF THE GAME.
    FGHAHFDIHLKGEHDHL:AHIASLAHFD

In a completely unrelated question, whats your address and is there a hardware store nearby where I can purchase rope, a shovel, an axe, and lime?

I need to...do some ranching. Yes ranching.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Quote Originally Posted by SirTopps View Post
    you got a free fricken game?
    Yeah we all did, and free food, and other things, which I will try to list off, in my post tomorrow.

Someone even won a sealed copy of Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 for the Gamecube. (not sure if it was plus, or not) And, others won copies of PSU, and other awesome prizes, like inflatable partner machines, and the PSU texter for PS2, and Xbox 360!

Sega's HQ Conference Room Introductions. Blue shirt is Ruby Eclipse. Gray shirt is Edward. Red guy is .... i forgot his name >_< But he does Promotions.
    Spoiler!
    Did the red shirt get killed by some mysterious alien being halfway through the event?

Believe the hype its PSO Online all over again but with bigger graphics and PSU style Photon Arts.
    What's big? Graphics you say? Feh sez I. Compact? Sure, but not big. Hype is bad for your health and makes you more disapointed than you should be.

A Video Conference with Sakai-san - the guy who created PSU - he wears that silver tuxedo in the PSP2 promotional videos with Yui Ohgara.

Did he live up to his image? I see a few other people in that picture though, who else was with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantra View Post
    Someone even won a sealed copy of Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 for the Gamecube. (not sure if it was plus, or not) And, others won copies of PSU, and other awesome prizes, like inflatable partner machines, and the PSU texter for PS2, and Xbox 360!
    I'd love to get an inflatable PM. Not that I need it or have any room for it though. It would end up sitting deflated somewhere in a box.
    Last edited by Mike; Nov 5, 2009 at 04:12 AM.