PSO-World.com Phantasy Star NewsPSOW ForumsPSU Items DatabaseGuides Database
Register Site Links FAQ/Rules Forums Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   PSO-World.com Forums > Community > Off-topic
Reload this Page Video Game Deals Roundup - HUGE Year-End Game Sale, AC2, MW2, L4D2, Batman: AA

Old
  (#41)
Paper Crown

Send a message via Skype™ to Leviathan 
Default 12-22-2009, 03:41 AM

Will this thread continue on after the holiday season?

I was hoping for a PSZ sale on Amazon, but it never happened.

Old
  (#42)
Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy

PSŲ FC: $$$$-$$$$-$$$$
  Send a message via MSN to HAYABUSA-FMW-  
Default 12-22-2009, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post

I was hoping for a PSZ sale on Amazon, but it never happened.
Don't see why not. Didn't expect last second deals to continue here right before that X-MAS.
-
PSZ being a niche game, yeah. Plus when you do a few clicks on Amazon to see where it ranks among other DS games, boy you're in for a surprise. It was 40 or so when I looked, below such gems of the year like licensed toy games, not LEGO but those ones you don't remember that flood the market.

I didn't expect that $35, figuring it a $30 MSRP, but luckily had a $5 credit from a bad order - email help that brought it under $30. $33.99 - $5 = $28.99 out the door/shipped!

Oh and I went through the PSOW homepage link, figuring that might help some, but I don't remember if it said all the click-thru extra stuff in the URL back then. Checking now, it still doesn't? Unless I just don't know the exact terms to look for.

Old
  (#43)
I am SO bored.

Default 12-23-2009, 01:03 PM

Wow - you should really check out the Steam holiday sale: http://store.steampowered.com/

Grand Theft Auto IV for $7.50? Mirror's Edge for $5? S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for $2?

There are some crazy good deals there, and apparently they're one-day only. Tomorrow there will be a whole new set of games on sale.

Old
  (#44)
Outlaw

Send a message via AIM to Retehi Send a message via MSN to Retehi  
Default 12-23-2009, 02:14 PM

Would really like to get ahold of GTA 4, but last I heard of it, it's in an insanely buggy, and unsupported state. Unless it's been patched since then.

Anyone know what's up?

Old
  (#45)
Mr. Fixit

Send a message via ICQ to Tomeeboy Send a message via AIM to Tomeeboy Send a message via Skype™ to Tomeeboy 
Default 12-23-2009, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
Yeah, this thread should hang around indefinitely, as long as there are game deals to be posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
Oh and I went through the PSOW homepage link, figuring that might help some, but I don't remember if it said all the click-thru extra stuff in the URL back then. Checking now, it still doesn't? Unless I just don't know the exact terms to look for.
Thanks Haya! Most of the links on the site have been active for a while now, so rest assured that your contribution was not in vein! There's probably a memory module in the new server with your name engraved on it

Old
  (#46)
Mr. Fixit

Send a message via ICQ to Tomeeboy Send a message via AIM to Tomeeboy Send a message via Skype™ to Tomeeboy 
Default 12-23-2009, 04:47 PM

Just added a GINORMOUS list of games to the original post, be sure to check them out! Sale ends 1/4/10!

Old
  (#47)
アイドルマスター

Default 12-24-2009, 12:57 AM

The Steam sale has some of the best damn deals I've ever seen in gaming, I just spent $40 and I still want a few more from the list.

PSO2 Ship 2: Takane, RAmarl

Old
  (#48)
Mr. Fixit

Default 12-24-2009, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia View Post
The Steam sale has some of the best damn deals I've ever seen in gaming, I just spent $40 and I still want a few more from the list.
Definitely some nice deals there. Wish I played PC games as much as I used to!

Old
  (#49)
Mr. Fixit

Default 12-28-2009, 08:48 PM

Here's a new batch of deals from Amazon:

Also, they are running a separate promo where you can get a $20 video game credit when you spend $80 or more on eligible games (select titles from multiple systems). May be worth checking out if there are some older titles you have been wanting to pick up:

Tags
360, amazon, deals, gamefly, microsoft, modern warfare, newegg, phantasy star portable, ps3, psp, sonic, toysrus, video games, xbox 360