Just wrote up a translation of this over at PSUPf. I'll copy-paste to give details on the other fixes coming with this update.
In regards to the recent online bugs, final checks on the fixes have been completed, and the update data is being created. A date of distribution for this fix is being decided, and an announcement will be made once a date is set in stone.
This update will cover the following six items.
Sporadic room decoration changes
* There is a small chance of room decorations changing when playing online.
Disappearing room decorations
* It was discovered that the Mimic Doll was behind the bug which caused room decorations to disappear while playing online.
* Until this bug is fixed, please do not place a Mimic Doll in your room.
Title/password item compensation
* Room decorations that were received through one-time-only passwords and title rewards will be available again. After this update has gone into effect, simply access the vision phone in your room. You will be able to select "Receive title items" to recollect those decorations and "Input password" to use the item passwords again.
Concerning trial version import data
* Players who imported their trial version save data to the retail version have experienced a bug due to the save data importing incorrectly.
Concerning damage indication
* This update will correct issues related to lag in internet multi-mode which causes damage inflicted to enemies to not display correctly.
* This update will not apply to ad-hoc multi-mode, as the effect is minimal at best.
Concerning excessive trap damage
* When a combo finisher is executed, the power of the photon art which caused it is added to the power of any traps set off at that time, giving traps an incredibly large boost in damage. This will be corrected in this update as it has a negative effect on game balance.
As an apology for these issues, all players will be given five Photon Boosters for free (to be issued via the password system). The password for this compensation will be issued at the same time as this update.
Writing up a front page story for PSOW right now.