Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default PSP 2 announced for US/EU this fall

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2010/05/21...psp-announced/

Yeah, links says it all

edit; also Announced for Europe too, please edit that to reflect title...

Phantasy Star Portable 2 — the eagerly anticipated follow-up to Phantasy Star Portable — has now been announced for the Playstation Portable, and will be coming to North America and Europe in the Fall of 2010!
    Taking place three years after the end of the story missions that occur during Phantasy Star Universe, the denizens of the Gurhal System have dispatched the menace of the SEED — but the war effort has cost them, and with dwindling resources the game’s heroes will travel & take on entirely new challenges.

The game allows up to four players to connect online via Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure modes, allowing people to play with their friends wherever they are. Fans of old school Phantasy Star can also rejoice — the game features the return of Battle and Challenge missions, adapted from the original Phantasy Star Online. These multiplayer options combine with an epic single player experience and story missions which allow for extensive and advanced character customization and exploration.

In the true spirit of Phantasy Star, there really is a whole universe of things to explore: Phantasy Star Portable 2 features double the amount of content from previous games, with all new characters (and some returning favorites), over 100 missions, more than 170 enemies and all-new bosses, and more than 2,000 weapons and items. Combat has been enhanced as well, with familiar action-style combat of the Phantasy Star series augmented with all new features and abilities.
    Stay tuned for more news — and look forward to Phantasy Star Portable 2 in Fall of 2010!
    Last edited by Dragwind; May 21, 2010 at 03:23 PM.

Default Western Release Confirmed

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2010/05/21...psp-announced/

Okay never mind. There's another thread. You can lock/delete this thread mods.
    Last edited by d19xx; May 21, 2010 at 11:49 AM.

i think i will have a nice xmas present XD.
    my character on psp2i:
    ダニエル human male
    R. フィニガン beast male
    シュタウフェンベルク cast female
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic61202_6.gif

Cool I think I'll buy this and have 2 JP characters and 1 USA char to play with all those who somehow managed to wait a year, Aslo so I can actually read/understand the story lol

-

Well I'm glad infrastructure mode shall be there. Now they need to fulfill online events and especially download missions! And I will be set!

It's all good. I'm not even asking for the Japanese anime costumes. They were nice, but really just a gimmick for me. Alas, another Phantasy Star release I buy both versions of. Best thing, though. This is a release which I'll be able to play multiplayer on, long after the servers are shut down. Let's just hope this gets advertisement, and a good amount of interest so that we not only have a good infrastructure population, but it'll lead to a good Adhoc Party population whenever that day comes when the servers have to go.

And I'll finally be able to rid myself of the hassle of constantly switching back and forth accounts to play this game and Little Big Planet.

I've known about this since February. But, i'm glad they've sort of announced a vague date for it. They were originally shooting for July or August (According to RubyEclipse), but I assume the restructuring has caused delays with all of Sega's games. Since Sonic 4 has also been delayed to "Fall 2010".

prince of darkness rise urbanus's Avatar

....i think my heart stoped...
    ship 2 block 20 names Jettai

i am generally a very calm person but let me say

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

Wait, we wont be waiting half a year until we Europeans get it? o.o

Credit to MissMalice