PSO-World.com Phantasy Star NewsPSOW ForumsPSU Items DatabaseGuides Database
Register Site Links FAQ/Rules Forums Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   PSO-World.com Forums > Phantasy Star Online > PSO General
Reload this Page need price list

need price list
Old
  (#1)
Rappy Hunter

Default need price list - 07-15-2010, 11:33 AM

Does anyone know where i can find price list who is updated soon. I have items but i dont know how much to pay, help please. And need also for price for spells?

Old
  (#2)
PSO Assassin

Default 07-15-2010, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marevuksa View Post
Does anyone know where i can find price list who is updated soon. I have items but i dont know how much to pay, help please. And need also for price for spells?
Yeah, it's good to use a updated guide. Earlier some guy who hadnt played in a while traded me a bunch of adepts for a jacked up gael giel. he thought he was getting a better deal not knowing the drop rate for limiters were reduced and that d-photon core cells were given away by the basket full in a quest.

with that said i'd like to know where to find such a thing too. overall though i think the old price guides are still valid seeing as the most valuable items are always hard to find and cost over 100 pds..

Last edited by Red Ring; 07-15-2010 at 01:10 PM..

Old
  (#3)
Rappy Hunter

Default 07-25-2010, 12:51 PM

Thats true.

Old
  (#4)
Battle Fiend

Send a message via MSN to psofan219  
Default 07-27-2010, 03:53 AM

Go check around on the servers forums, you may find something there. If you continue to ask/search here, well then, all's I can say is, good luck, you're really gonna need it

Old
  (#5)
Mercenary

Location: Haddenham it's in the middle of the sticks (where the stick people live) UK
  Send a message via MSN to AOI_Tifa_Lockhart  
Default 07-27-2010, 07:32 AM

http://www.psowiki.net/wiki/Price_Guide

You don't need luck, just google >_>

All you need to know, and yes the server forums also have one but I had difficulty finding that when I last looked, plus I don't think it's updated that much. Whereas this website is updated. Still this gives a rough idea of prices.

I can't see how this is an infringment as it isn't the private server forums but hopefully someone won't find an issue with it as its better than this website for PSO info in my opinion

Tifa

Old
  (#6)
The supposive Gaijin Hero

Default 07-27-2010, 08:49 AM

That Price guide is crap, I fixed some of it. (it said Double Cannon goes for 1000+ pds. >_> but I fixed it.)

Old
  (#7)
Forum Otaku

Send a message via AIM to SStrikerR  
Default 07-27-2010, 10:49 AM

That's because anybody can edit it and people are stupid. Seriously, Double Cannon is priced at 600+ or something like that, and Dark Flow is at 350+. Like...seriously?

But anyway, just ask for a price check on the forums if you find anything useful with nice hit. Shit without hit is only worth 1-2pds in general, and Ubers are auction worthy so price checking them is pointless anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
PSO-World is a game?

Last edited by SStrikerR; 07-27-2010 at 10:54 AM..