Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default PSP2 Demo Online Mode is already....

unavailable today September 10....this makes me really sad and pissed.I cant believe this,4 days of no PSP2 online.Its blasphemy,I tell you.Where did I get the info?Its on the notices when you connect online.

Here is the full notice:

- End of Demo's
    Online Multiplayer Mode

With the release of
    Phantasy Star Portable 2,
    the demo's Online Multiplayer mode
    will no longer be available on
    September 10 at 7 PM.

We hope you continue to enjoy
    Online Multiplayer on the
    full version.

Thank you for playing!

sigh,I guess they are getting ready for the Full games infrastructure mode...

edit-They discontinued it earlier than expected so for those looking for GF/BF better luck next time!
    Last edited by GantzDetainee; Sep 10, 2010 at 08:23 PM.
    Teletha Testarossa Vamarl Lvl 152 Challenge Rank: Master, Battle Rank: AAA.

The official game will be out on Tuesday. Hold your horses until then.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    The official game will be out on Tuesday. Hold your horses until then.
    ^ I know my good buddy.Guess its not all that bad since we've been waiting a whole year anyway...I guess it time for double claw hunting offline.

Hmm. I guess I have little time to get Partner Cards before that date. I still need some more to get that Title. Other than that, the rest of my stuff I can get offline or with local Multiplayer.

awwwww... i saw this when i connected to online play, well, at least the full games coming out soon! i want it as a download but i need a new memory card for that.... dang it.... and i'm short on money right now....

It should be permanent, like PSU 360's demo. That demo was a factor to why 360's population was so strong, I don't understand why they're discontinuing PSP's demo. :L
    Last edited by NAM; Sep 9, 2010 at 02:10 PM.

Great. Looks like I'll only get a few hours of online play until the full game since I'm barely getting my PSP today. -_-;

Keep your saves. Nothing is stopping you from continuing. But even though the server is going down, it looks like they're definitely taking good steps to do this launch right. Hopefully everything works out well for them. And fortunately, this game isn't the kind that stops because the servers have. And getting that little bit of time to get online accomplishes one thing. It updates your Player Card with the online-obtained information. (Mainly ID number and stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by NAM View Post
    It should be permanent, like PSU 360's demo. That demo was a factor to why 360's population was so strong, I don't understand why they're discontinuing PSP's demo. :L
    I'm afraid if Sega did that, we would never see the end of those "looking for GF!! Girlz ONLY!!" rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    Keep your saves. Nothing is stopping you from continuing. But even though the server is going down, it looks like they're definitely taking good steps to do this launch right. Hopefully everything works out well for them. And fortunately, this game isn't the kind that stops because the servers have. And getting that little bit of time to get online accomplishes one thing. It updates your Player Card with the online-obtained information. (Mainly ID number and stuff)
    I've avoided playing any kind of MMORPG because of servers being brought down,Its such a waste of time.I hope they do keep the "free online multiplayer for life part" of their promise.

Quote Originally Posted by pso_crash View Post
    I'm afraid if Sega did that, we would never see the end of those "looking for GF!! Girlz ONLY!!" rooms.
    I really dont want to see those shitty rooms again,I tell yah.I hope they would really banned these kinds of idiots in the full version of the game because its spoiling the online experience for me.
    Last edited by GantzDetainee; Sep 9, 2010 at 03:55 PM.