New conditional missions
* Look forward to a new extra stage GAM which will take place a new map introduced by update 3rd. (From the associated picture, it should be Ohtori Castle from PSP2
New free missions
* New free missions will be added with new GBR routes.
Various mission re-releases
* These include the continuing updates of ver.1 missions to AOTI
standards and the re-release of old event missions. Redistribution not only includes new drops, but also other adjustments and upgrades to streamline missions.
New S3 missions
* Difficulty S3 will continue to be added to existing missions.
* A wide range of new items will be released over time.
* From the pictures shown, we have Ga Vorg (sword, from PSZ
), Evil Curst (wand, from PSO
), Commando Blazer (rifle, PSP2i
) and Nightmare Brand (twin dagger, PSP2i
). (Thanks to Mewn for weapon confirmations!)
GUARDIANS Advanced Style
* 12th GAS: This wave will include new limit breaks to enhance the breadth of TECHNICs.
* 13th GAS: This wave will include new style customizations.
* More titles will be added.
Battle type and PA balance adjustments
* Various adjustments will be made to battle types and photon arts over time.
Maximum Attack Infinity
* Following in the footsteps of 2010's successful Maximum Attack X is the all-new Maximum Attack Infinity! This will be a crossover event with PSP2i
GUARDIANS Chronicle 3rd
* The third GUARDIANS Chronicle event is in planning! As with the previous two, expect to see the return of popular missions from past events.
5th anniversary event
* Planned for September, all new "Protectors" missions and GUARDIANS reports are being planned.
GUARDIANS Boost Road
* GBR 16: Moatoob Drop Boost 4th
* GBR 17: Neudaiz Drop Boost 5th
* Various missions will be highlighted with special bonuses during these planned mini-events.
* Expect the usual seasonal lobbies such as Sonic's birthday and wedding lobbies.