PSO-World.com Phantasy Star NewsPSOW ForumsPSU Items DatabaseGuides Database
Register Site Links FAQ/Rules Forums Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   PSO-World.com Forums > Phantasy Star Online 2 > PSO2 General
Reload this Page Let's Be Honest. The Game Looks Bad.

Closed Thread

Let's Be Honest. The Game Looks Bad.
Old
  (#1)
Rappy Hunter

Default Let's Be Honest. The Game Looks Bad. - 06-08-2011, 11:48 PM

The HUD and other graphics look bland and boring like PSU. The weapons so far look pretty run of the mill. It doesn't have that unique and colorful exotic style that PSO has on any of its content. It looks like a very generic free to play ORPG. Sad to say but it doesn't look very fun or innovative like PSO was. Looks like a cash cow with no purpose other than to milk a franchise that's out of ideas. Not trying to be an ass but I'm hugely disappointed with the lack of soul that I've seen in this game so far.

Old
  (#2)
Rappy Hunter

Default 06-08-2011, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell View Post
Not trying to be an ass but I'm hugely disappointed with the lack of soul that I've seen in this game so far.
Yeah man, all 4 minutes of it.

Old
  (#3)
Crestfallen

Send a message via MSN to RenzokukenZ  
Default 06-08-2011, 11:56 PM

Pathetic ignorance is pathetic.

Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Old
  (#4)
Resist/Theft+++

Default 06-08-2011, 11:58 PM

I think the safest bet towards anything at this point is to "wait", and see where it goes towards its final build. I for one am reserving my judgement for when people get in on the Alpha and start showing what bells and whistles are currently in place. Right now all we got is one looksie at what the game looks like. Just one. And it wasn't much.

Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Last edited by Tyreek; 06-09-2011 at 12:01 AM..

Old
  (#5)
Rappy Hunter

Default 06-09-2011, 12:00 AM

LOL at saying I'm ignorant. I'm always right. I specifically love the, "It's only a beta" people. Extravagant denial that leads all the way up to the end of production before they suddenly vanish when they realize it sucks and they can't live their sugar coated lifestyle with a straight face and move onto another franchise only to return again when a new game is announced. I love those failures. From the trailer there is absolutely nothing new. In fact, it has the same PSU structural garbage that failed in the past.

Old
  (#6)
Big Blue™

Send a message via Skype™ to BIG OLAF 
Default 06-09-2011, 12:03 AM

Quote:
I'm always right.
^Stopped reading here.

Obvious troll account is obvious.

Old
  (#7)
The James Franco of PSO2

PSØ FC: ????-????-????
  Send a message via MSN to Rock Eastwood Send a message via Skype™ to Rock Eastwood 
Default 06-09-2011, 12:03 AM

How 2 make E-Z troll thread.

NB4 people actually realize all the phantasy star games suck in general anyway.

I was once bitten by a King Cobra. After five days of agonizing pain it died.

Old
  (#8)
Reksanden is Online
Fond of Blue

Send a message via AIM to Reksanden Send a message via Skype™ to Reksanden 
Default 06-09-2011, 12:04 AM

Ok, Mister Negative. If you expect something to be that bad, it usually is... for you. Don't go spoiling the fun for people who like the game, and want to play it.

Old
  (#9)
Ohboyee

PSØ FC: 4383 3376 4658
  Send a message via AIM to Tetsaru Send a message via MSN to Tetsaru Send a message via Yahoo to Tetsaru Send a message via Skype™ to Tetsaru 
Default 06-09-2011, 12:04 AM

Quote:
The HUD and other graphics look bland and boring like PSU. The weapons so far look pretty run of the mill. It doesn't have that unique and colorful exotic style that PSO has on any of its content. It looks like a very generic free to play ORPG. Sad to say but it doesn't look very fun or innovative like PSO was. Looks like a cash cow with no purpose other than to milk a franchise that's out of ideas. Not trying to be an ass but I'm hugely disappointed with the lack of soul that I've seen in this game so far.
Umm... all we've seen of it so far was a pre-Alpha video, nothing else.

Have you seen the old E3 2004 video of PSU? It looked DRASTICALLY different than the end result.

Give it some time first; we can bitch about it when it's actually done, lol.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Bravely Default, Pokemon Y

Old
  (#10)
Resist/Theft+++

Default 06-09-2011, 12:05 AM

Well then, we know whats gonna become of this thread.

Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Closed Thread