Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default Official Phantasy Star Blog and Mags

Today marks the opening of the Phantasy Star Blog. While it is the official blog for the entire Phantasy Star series, it will mainly be for PSO2. Check it out at the link below.

http://ameblo.jp/sega-psblog/

And right off the bat, there's a bit of new info: The first representation of mags in PSO2!

According to the blog, the color of the blue area will change depending on who equips it. Mags don't seem to be very well developed in game yet though. Sakai asks eveyone to wait a little longer for in-game shots of mags.
    Last edited by Mike; Oct 20, 2011 at 02:06 AM. Reason: titling

Hey I remember mags! Remember mags? They're back. In pog form.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Before the "I won't be happy with anything these guys make" criticism comes /end hypocracy

I think this mag looks alright... a lot better than PSO's base mag at least. Maybe still a little over detailed for a little ball but I guess that's why it's concept art.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

finally! Looks awesome. Hopefull players can select the base color of the mag like in PSZ.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Good stuff. Looks good
    PSO2- Wiz had to be retired, current character is jonesy, female Dewman, jonesy male newman, jonesy male cast- Ship 2

RIP Wiz JP PSU & Blue Burst

I love how it's design kind of resembles Opa Opa from Sega's Fantasy Zone games.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Its got the drone look. I like it. Detailed, but simple. Now lets wait and see how they will fully function in this game.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

I love mags!!!

The color changes depending on who equips it, huh. So we'll always match? Surely there will be a way to force a color onto it.

I'm very interested to learn how these mags will evolve.

AAAAAHHHHH!!!! *dies* finally!!!!

See my artwork at http://voxie.co.uk I hope to draw a super sexy hunewearl once I get a closer look at them in can stop playing PSO2...