Default PSO 2 Character Tree

As we play RPGs in general, we usually assume a role of a character already made for us. Now that we have games where we can fully immerse ourselves into the story by creating our own. As for me and probably a few others, I tend to make stories behind any character created; to give a sense, a depth to said character instead of just simply making an avatar representing one in such a way or another.

Earlier I have developed a story in regard to one of the characters I made for PSO2, and with the recent info, theories, etc etc. my thoughts about the game has been the same and some have been solidified about said thoughts so I feel much more confident; even if I didn't I would of still pursued this type of story from the feelings for the sake of the characters.

Anyway, this is what I did with the character creator and have made a cast of individual characters - new and old who have been intertwined in this web upon which they are connected; one way or another. So here it is, my PSO2 Character Tree, an inside look upon the characters I developed and their relation. Don't mind the made up names, bad hiragana name practice and what not; I just hope enjoy the art for what it is... if you do that is... heh

And share your own, I would definitely love to see how your characters are related to each other, whether it be your own or yours with another individuals; I just want to see the creativity behind it.

Character Stories can be found HERE

Spoiler!

I really like this idea and enjoy seeing the things people do like this.

Though I'm not a roleplayer or fiction writer or anything, anytime I do create characters, I tend to create characters in my head in these kinds of games that go beyond the character creator. Where they fit into the world, what they do when they're not involved in normal gamey things, how created characters are tied to one another (or if they even are at all.) I never really share those details with anyone, it's just something I always keep in my mind that keeps my experience more personalized in a way. I get more attached to the world in my own way and end up enjoying the characters for more than just the polys and pixels that they are.

I've had a Kasera through my entire PSO career and I've grown very attached to her and my vision of who she is over the years. I've had characters that are also a part of her world in some way or another. Again, it may seem silly to some, but it adds a little bit of zazz to my experience.

Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Polly; Jul 17, 2012 at 10:32 AM. Reason: zazz

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Oh that is totally fine, I completely understand, I am just glad you enjoyed the read now you know and get the inside look of what goes on in my head...

Here's a map I made for mine. There are my current four characters, and then there's:

-Arlene Crow (the literally black-skinned girl who might be my fifth character)
    -Arlan Crow (The guy who has the same haircut as Arlene)
    -F7666 Shantelle (The red-skinned girl)
    -E. Kolher (The blue-lipped guy)
    -Mia Feldman (the woman with a spiral ponytail)
    -Dr. Bradford Bradenton (The old guy)
    -Dr. Elias Marlowe (The crazy-haired guy beneath the old guy)
    -Layla Shadowbreeze (The pink-haired, silver-eyed Newman girl)

Spoiler!

The specific branches of the tree:

Spoiler!

Set 2 of relationships:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; Sep 28, 2012 at 06:51 PM.

This is pretty neat, I like the chemistry you have going on here... good stuff

I say Arlene was an instant favorite of mine~

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher_9 View Post
    This is pretty neat, I like the chemistry you have going on here... good stuff

I say Arlene was an instant favorite of mine~
    The best part is that I don't even have a formal bio for her.

Inspired by everyone writing stories, I decided to do a tree and may write a fic as well.
    Spoiler!

Green:
    Friend whom hangs out after shifts and during breaks.

Purple:
    Super popular ally in both timelines.

Red:
    Friends from a different timeline. Current allies in the 2nd.

Yellow:
    Friends in the 2nd Timeline.
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Sep 23, 2012 at 07:05 AM.