Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Thumbs up PAX Prime 2012: Hands-on with Phantasy Star Online 2

P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I think if more video game sites give it positive previews and reviews the US version might actually have a good sized population going on

at least I would hope so! It would be nice to see the US version doing great! (even if JP will probably have at least lvl 70, 9-10 missions, very hard, 8 story missions, Falz, 6 classes, subclasses, and a ton more weapons and clothes)

I'm sure they'll do fine but I want them to flourish to show SEGA that there still is a good fanbase waiting for them to release good games to the public and we're still worth the effort!
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Im happy to see our version being well spoken unlike the reception its been getting in this forums and for sure we will get everything up to killing falz after that is said and done new weapons and armor and all the things the people who rage and have egos bigger than their genitals bitch and whine about so feel free to sneak on back to jp for your precious cont

Have fun spending weeks and months trying to get your game working again after every update xD
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Sep 1, 2012 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Im happy to see our version being well spoken unlike the reception its been getting in this forums and for sure we will get everything up to killing falz after that is said and done new weapons and armor and all the things the people who rage and have egos bigger than their genitals bitch and whine about so feel free to sneak on back to jp for your precious cont

Have fun spending weeks and months trying to get your game working again after every update xD
    What? I understood only the first line of your post...

No idea what you're talking about for the rest of it.
    Tangerine 2.0 - level 70 FO/TE-caseal
    Cherry - level 60 FI/HU-newreal
    Grape - level 50 RA/BR deuwm
    Ship 10

Quote Originally Posted by Chacron View Post

Let me take a whack at this...

"I'm happy to see the western version being spoken of in high regard as opposed to the way it's usually spoken of here at PSO-World.

I'm sure that by the time it's released overseas there will be content all the way up to fighting Dark Falz. After that, I'm sure we'll still get an influx of new content like weapons and units.

As for all the egotistical whiners here at PSO-World and other gaming communities, feel free to break the ToS and continue to play on the Japanese servers just so that you can have content before the rest of us who will play the localized version, and good luck having to deal with the frustrations of updating your mods (English patch) every time they patch the game."

Quote Originally Posted by Chacron View Post

Some people are saying we will not have the dark falz fight but im confident we will cause its not its not an onluine phantasy star game and I was kinda attacking the ragers and the team jp players speaking bad about western.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post

"I'm happy to see the western version being spoken of in high regard as opposed to the way it's usually spoken of here at PSO-World.

I'm sure that by the time it's released overseas there will be content all the way up to fighting Dark Falz. After that, I'm sure we'll still get an influx of new content like weapons and units.

As for all the egotistical whiners here at PSO-World and other gaming communities, feel free to break the ToS and continue to play on the Japanese servers just so that you can have content before the rest of us who will play the localized version, and good luck having to deal with the frustrations of updating your mods (English patch) every time they patch the game."
    Nice translating.

As for all egotistical whiners here at PSO-World and other gaming communities, feel free to break the ToS and continue to play on the Japanese servers just so that you can have content before the rest of us who will play the localized version, and good luck having to deal with the frustrations of updating your mods (English patch) every time they patch the game."
    Sakai already addressed the TOS change, and explained he welcome foreign players, as was the majority of Japanese player who responded to his blog.
    And the TOS change is to address RMT and malicious user, not the normal day to day player, so bringing that up is moot.

I've never understood the don't complain stance.
    Sega wants to make the game better, which is why they just did a 1st player survey, so players can let Sega know of their grievance, and Sega can make a better game.

And it's not just English/foreign player that feels the game can't be better.

Here's a game review by a Japanese player.
    Spoiler!
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Smile

Pretty much what I meant Angelo thanks a bunch for making my thought understandable and less vulgar sounding.
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Sep 1, 2012 at 06:47 PM.