Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

I'm not sure if this deserves it's own topic or not but there are some other changes coming to PSO2 with this update. From the official blog:
    • Rooms that have existed for over four hours will no longer spawn enemies nor will rooms nearing four hours (at 3 hours & 30 minutes) be accepting new parties.
    • Vendor prices for weapons and units will be falling to "combat inflation."
    • Vendor prices for single star weapons and items will be raised.
    • 10 star and greater items will not be tradeable in any way.
    • Level 11 disks will not be tradeable in any way.
    • 7 Star or greater weapons will now drop with elements in the 20~45 range while tekked items will 25~50 range.
    • Boss will drop more meseta when they drop meseta (this doesn't mean they'll drop more meseta but the value of the meseta they drop will increase).
    • Eventually, the amount of meseta needed to grind weapons will be decreased
    Last edited by Mike; Oct 3, 2012 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Missed one

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I'm not sure if this deserves it's own topic or not but there are some other changes coming to PSO2 with this update. From the official blog:
    • Rooms that have existed for over four hours will no longer spawn enemies nor will rooms nearing four hours (at 3 hours & 30 minutes) be accepting new parties.
    • 7 Star or greater weapons will now drop with elements in the 20~45 range while tekked items will 25~50 range.
    • Boss will drop more meseta when they drop meseta (this doesn't mean they'll drop more meseta but the value of the meseta they drop will increase).
    So you can't trade 10 star or higher weapons? That's fucking dumb.

Also lowering the amount of meseta you get for NPCing crappy weapons and units is also stupid.
    Last edited by EvilMag; Oct 3, 2012 at 09:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

So all this meseta I've been farming to be able to buy 10 star weaponry is all useless? (Well, not all of it, but kind of in a sense; gonna have A LOT left over) PSP2 V2 trading system, joy.

Any particular reason long-existing rooms will stop spawning enemies? I heard it causes lag or something, but I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Also lowering the amount of meseta you get for NPCing crappy weapons and units is also stupid.
    I dunno. The idea of equips/weapons being subject to in-universe inflation sounds like it could lead to a decrease or increase in sell value.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    So all this meseta I've been farming to be able to buy 10 star weaponry is all useless? (Well, not all of it, but kind of in a sense; gonna have A LOT left over) PSP2 V2 trading system, joy.

Any particular reason long-existing rooms will stop spawning enemies? I heard it causes lag or something, but I have no idea.

Usually when a map has gone on for long enough, people will start getting memory errors. (Mostly happens in caves)

Man, hearing about vendor prices dropping makes me hope it´s not too severe.
    I really like that you can get at least some money outta useless items being a freeplayer.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Zis is vunderful newz!

Zis means I zon't haf su 'mine'lessly fawm moneyz su git mai nest cawstyoom! YAY!

3 more weeks of freedom!
    Need a change of pace? Need pocket change? Learn a Time Attack here!
    Naberius - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lkQuqfF36A
    Lillipa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRVD8FCO-2M

So, what, Sega destroying the player market by making all AC items usable in the Recycle Shop wasn't enough? Now they're going to make it even harder to get AC items in shops by reducing our ability to earn Meseta? Bunch of money-grubbing assbags....I wouldn't have a problem buying into your cash system if it wasn't rigged and stupid as hell, Sega.

There's no other reason they'd do that but to continue to coerce people into buying AC. Pisses me the fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    • Eventually, the amount of meseta needed to grind weapons will be decreased
    Talk about a kick in the dick to the only decent way to make money/farm EXP (besides having a shop, I know). Some of the things on the list are good news, though.

So are they going to start selling rare item droprate boosters directly or add them to ac scratch?
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget