Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Warning of a likely Hacker on Ship 10

Since I dont know how to report suspected hackers, maybe someone can do it for me after I put this in the light. I was using my Character on Ship 10. Not more than 10 mins ago, I decided to solo Free Desert for a Client Order... when i went to Area 2 their was something odd right off the bat. No normal Monsters were appearing. Also Ragnes and Gwanahdas keeps appearing and disappearing all over the map. It was like PSO on acid, everything was going at light speed. I didnt know what the hell was going on so I decided to explore. I then caught this guy in here, the only guy on the Map besides me. I think this guy was speed hacking or hacking Ragnes and Gwanahdas to appear to farm them or something.
    Seen a Launcher shoot this fast before?:
    Spoiler!

Just a warning to Ship 10 players, that even we are not immune to hacking even if we condescend Ship 02 for it. Hopefully someone reports this guy since I dont know how to report wicked players.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Oct 5, 2012 at 10:35 PM. Reason: box large images
    Credit goes to MissMalice

I've seen many of these whores doing that around at ship 2, there were groups of 4 going around.

they're chinese meseta farmers.

Somewhat related but I found this at Ship 2

Wicked user maybe?

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

If you see their chara names make up of unintelligible words, they are surely (99%) wicked ARKS.

Encountering several of them lately on Ship 2 as well... Speed x jump x teleport x damage all map.

Just encountered a Nab Rappy Capture area that matches the typical description on Ship 10--except there was just a guy standing near the area entrance where I warped in, doing absolutely nothing (he had a kanji name of some sort, so I'm not sure if he was a bot/farmer or if he was just there; I made sure to take a screenshot of him on the way out). No boss spawn parties and no omnipotent death rays of any kind.

Spoiler!

Regardless, I probably should've left after I noticed the three or four boss souls a grid square away from the entrance, but it honestly didn't quite register until I'd been halfway around the map looking for a Rockbear that appeared from a Change Over code (I was too focused on clearing Ohza's Fighter COs since I just recently unlocked Fighter, so it didn't hit me until I stopped to switch to my next weapon). I'd already gotten halfway through my client orders from Ohza, so I just finished up my business and got out of there the second I finished the last order.

From now on, I'm just going to skip town the moment I feel something is wrong instead of being my usual lazy self. I feel like I took a risk staying there even as long as I did (which was only about... what, 5-7 minutes?)...

EDIT: Oh, and before anyone asks, no, I don't know why I didn't just do Forest Exploration since I was already that high up in level. Didn't really think that one through.
    Last edited by Maronji; Oct 5, 2012 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Preemptive addendum.

What was the point of you posting something from 2004 which took 7 years for the Guardian to take notice?

More anti-Chinese generalization. The Guardian story is very misleading. "China" didn't do anything, the story is based on one anonymous claim at one prison. The accuser is a former prison guard found guilty of corruption; he's got an ax to grind.

Next week on RTWBM:
    New rule: you can't make a character without a proper name.
    (I've seen over 50 of those over the last week)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr