Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default 10/19 Official Blog

The official blog was updated tonight with some more info and pics from the upcoming update. Very Hard difficulty will be unlocked for the frozen area, mines, and floating continent. And of course, the big idea for this next update is Halloween! If you've seen the video, I'm sure you know already but we're getting a few things besides a redecorated lobby.

Lantern Rappies make their PSO2 debut and drop the Pumpkin Rod, another rod that's supposed to be equipable by all classes.

The Cake Sisters get a Trick or Treat interupt event as well. The Cake Sisters will always appear with this event so if you've never actually seen them, like me, this may be your chance.

The FUN Scratch even gets in on the Halloween cheer with a few accesories! This may be the first time the FUN scratch has something completely new in terms of acceossires too. The AC Scratch gets an update with Halloween related costumes and some "dark mage"-ish items.

Now for some interesting stuff. If you were able to make it to TGS this year, you will have already seen these. If you were interested in PSP2/i, you'll have seen these as well. And I know they got mentioned before as well but here are some clean pictures.
    Spoiler!

These are the PSP2 default costumes that were used in the TGS 2012 PSO2 demo. According to the blog, these will be available through something related to the Vita version of PSO2. Personally, this sounds like these costumes will be bonus items for purchasing the boxed copy of the Vita version but there are no details yet.
    Last edited by Mike; Oct 19, 2012 at 10:22 AM.

Cool that they're finally putting some better accessories in the FUN scratch.

Also, I already knew about the PSP2 outfits, but damn, the Rosentreim looks killer in PSO2. Must have. Hopefully there's more than just that one way to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Cool that they're finally putting some better accessories in the FUN scratch.
    I get the feeling that the hockey mask will be fairly expensive if people don't have the FUN saved up to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Also, I already knew about the PSP2 outfits, but damn, the Rosentreim looks killer in PSO2. Must have. Hopefully there's more than just that one way to get them.
    At least they aren't in the AC scratch.

Man I loved the PSP2 costumes, but if I've gotta buy the boxed Vita version...ehhh. I freaking love Rosentriem but I'm not sure I'm gonna feel like importing for it. Or buying a Vita, though I want one so I can play Ys: Celceta anyway....meh. Cool that they're being added regardless.

Coming out of lurk-mode just to say... dayum, dat third PSP2 costume.

The costumes.
    The hair.
    The errything.

Want.

God yes. Extra awesome if you can recolor them. SPOILER ALERT YOU CAN'T COLOR SHIT
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

I want that bolt.

I want to know the stats on the pumpkin rod lol

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

MUST HAVE FEMALE BEAST OUTFIT

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.