PSO-World.com Phantasy Star NewsPSOW ForumsPSU Items DatabaseGuides Database
Register Site Links FAQ/Rules Forums Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   PSO-World.com Forums > Phantasy Star Online 2 > PSO2 General
Reload this Page PSO2 Premium???

PSO2 Premium???
Old
  (#1)
Rappy Hunter

Default PSO2 Premium??? - 11-04-2012, 04:06 PM

Ok so i just got the game about a week ago and ive noticed alot of the things that non paying players are unable to do that need AC or premium. I'm honestly not really 100% sure what either are and i was wondering if anyone could explain to me exactly what it is and if i should get it (real money is not a very big issue at the moment).

Username is o S E N S E I o by the way and I'm on ship 2 hit me up if you'd like

Old
  (#2)
Fox ranger

Default 11-04-2012, 05:14 PM

Premium includes... (off the top of my head)

You earn more FUN points
My Shop
My Room
Trading
More Bank Storage Space

However the game is still quite playable without it as there is a chance for 3 day my room and my shop tickets from the FUN scratch. I believe that covers it all anyone is free to correct me if I have missed anything. If I recall premium is available in 30, 60 and 90 day increments. However if you do get AC I highly recomend the Inventory expansion, ie expanding the inventory on your character as they are perminant unlocks and having a 100 slot inventory vs. a 50 slot is very nice.

http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - HU 18/RA 43/FO 30/GU 50/TE 32
*Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Old
  (#3)
Rappy Hunter

Default 11-04-2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye-Fox713 View Post
Premium includes... (off the top of my head)

You earn more FUN points
My Shop
My Room
Trading
More Bank Storage Space

However the game is still quite playable without it as there is a chance for 3 day my room and my shop tickets from the FUN scratch. I believe that covers it all anyone is free to correct me if I have missed anything. If I recall premium is available in 30, 60 and 90 day increments. However if you do get AC I highly recomend the Inventory expansion, ie expanding the inventory on your character as they are perminant unlocks and having a 100 slot inventory vs. a 50 slot is very nice.
Basically it. In the future, SEGA is planning to add more things for premium users in the future update though. Also, highly recommend getting mags and saving AC for adding skill trees. This is highly necessary if you plan on playing variety of classes.

Old
  (#4)
cynical professional

Default 11-04-2012, 05:52 PM

I'm a bit spoiled by world of tanks with their premium. What exactly do you do with fun points? The way PSO does drops you'd figure premium accounts would boost the drop rate chance for rare items...

On that note I thought I read that everyone gets their own loot tables for monster drops, is this true? I have a sticky fingers so whatever I see I pick up. Mesta increases or exp increase with premium would be nice too.

Don't judge a manga by its anime

Old
  (#5)
Banana=Death

Send a message via Skype™ to blace 
Default 11-04-2012, 07:21 PM

Every drop on your screen is yours, no worrying about having to split the drops. As for EXP and meseta boosts, you can use the FUN scratch for a chance to get them or from events Sega puts up and redeem codes sent to you via email.

Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Old
  (#6)
GET HYPED

Send a message via MSN to HIT0SHI  
Default 11-04-2012, 07:39 PM

Hello there o S E N S E I o

Old
  (#7)
Rappy Hunter

Default 11-04-2012, 10:07 PM

Sup Hitoshi, and i have no idea how to get new mags and i dont know anything about skill trees so would you mind elaborating on what they are and the advantages of getting AC would do for that?

the question is directed towards lagnarok but anyone feel free to chime in and shed some light on the subject because id like to know the best means of investing my money

Old
  (#8)
тнє яαɢиє тαɱєя

Default 11-04-2012, 10:34 PM

Skill Tree: Its a FREE feature in which you get 1 Skill Point per level in your current class. Example: If you are a level 15 Force, you will have 15 Skill Points to put into the Force skill tree. Each skill tree has different skills to choose from, depending on what class you are. Skill tress are basically how you build your character. You can play around with skill points here.

Now, what everyone is talking about is buying ADDITIONAL skill trees. Each class you have gets 1 for free automatically. But if you mess up your skill tree or something, you can pay REAL MONEY for a new tree. You still keep the original one. You just have two. You can have a MAXIMUM of 21 skill trees PER CLASS [your original free 1 + 20 additional ones]. Most people can get away with one skill tree, but mistakes happen. Skill trees cost 500AC each. AC is the REAL MONEY currency in-game.

You get new MAGs the same way you get new skill trees: through AC.

The Class Counter [where you learn skills]
Intro to MAGs

Old
  (#9)
Love is all ar♥und ♪~

Default 11-05-2012, 06:07 AM

lol, dunno if I should post this here or not, but according to Sakai blog.
http://ameblo.jp/sega-psblog/entry-11389192986.html

A lot of premium users displease about how little and useless addition that they are getting. (well it is common, I guess not many people care about having 20 SA slots). So I think that premium is bound to have another change in the future for the better. (may be those premium drink will stop the whining? )

List of what they request (from different person ideas, not all at once btw)
-some want rare drop boost campaign to be permanent and give 5x ticket every month.
-some want 10* trading room, in condition of same * rarity, same affix slot, and same element %. (I not get it.. why he want to force it as same element % only, that is hard!)
-some want premium member to get 20% of exp into sub-class they are using.
-some want little rare boost.
-some want 500 extra storage.

(anyway, just like here.. JP people are also very demanding, but I kind of agree that 1300/month need to get better than current)

On the different note
: A lot of people has complained about 10* weapon should never drop as neutral element also.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Last edited by Arika; 11-05-2012 at 06:15 AM..

Old
  (#10)
Rappy Hunter

Default 11-05-2012, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMalice View Post
Skill Tree: Its a FREE feature in which you get 1 Skill Point per level in your current class. Example: If you are a level 15 Force, you will have 15 Skill Points to put into the Force skill tree. Each skill tree has different skills to choose from, depending on what class you are. Skill tress are basically how you build your character. You can play around with skill points here.

Now, what everyone is talking about is buying ADDITIONAL skill trees. Each class you have gets 1 for free automatically. But if you mess up your skill tree or something, you can pay REAL MONEY for a new tree. You still keep the original one. You just have two. You can have a MAXIMUM of 21 skill trees PER CLASS [your original free 1 + 20 additional ones]. Most people can get away with one skill tree, but mistakes happen. Skill trees cost 500AC each. AC is the REAL MONEY currency in-game.

You get new MAGs the same way you get new skill trees: through AC.

The Class Counter [where you learn skills]
Intro to MAGs
Ok so lets say hypothetically i mess up on my skill tree and buy 3 more and fill them up would i get the bonuses of all 4 skill trees or would i only get the bonuses of one?