Page 1 of 30 123411 ... LastLast

Default Arks Bingo web panel event 2014!

Heres the link to the total and everything we can unlock: http://pso2.jp/players/event/kyoutou2014/webpanel/

So, 20 panels to unlock, last years was 14 and we needed 4.5million points total (located here: http://pso2.jp/players/event/1st_anniversary/webpanel/).

Those 150% boosts are gonna be awesome, Rare drop excluding (cus stuff doesnt drop really).

If we make it to the grind/affix boosting, that'll be the icing on the cake. I wonder how many points it'd take, tho?
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

We have till what...March 5th to get them all it says?

Should be pretty easy.

Hey, maybe I'll bother to Lv. 3 all of my weapons if we manage that grind boost again. A shame I'd have to wait two months until then but I'm perfectly fine with that given how much I despise grinding. With everyone having at least two characters up to spec though I imagine that this will build up quite fast, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    We have till what...March 5th to get them all it says?

Should be pretty easy.
    Yep, it runs till march 5th. However the limiting factor will be accessibility of the points (Ie, matterboard nodes on the card) and just the physical amount of characters available to add points. If the same kind of unlock system is in place as last years. We'll need like 8.5 million points to reach the final panel
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Those 150% boosts are gonna be awesome, Rare drop excluding (cus stuff doesnt drop really).
    Gives me a reason to put the placebo tris/rdr boosts in storage to work, while beating the tar out of more quartz dragons.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Yep, it runs till march 5th. However the limiting factor will be accessibility of the points (Ie, matterboard nodes on the card) and just the physical amount of characters available to add points. If the same kind of unlock system is in place as last years. We'll need like 8.5 million points to reach the final panel
    Didn't people buy like a lot of characters for last years?

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

So pretty much same shit as last year with more weapon camo filler slots to make it "harder" to reach the final Panel. Oh and I guess the boost is now 150% instead of 100%...

What I do wonder is what the Crafting is in the 2nd panel. Is it a new room deco that boosts something or is it just a general boost to crafting in some form?

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Didn't they give us a new bingo card last year so we could still reach the goal?

So there is a Matter board spot in the reverse side.

Looks like I am not completing it.
    Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Awesome. Which MB is it? Guess I can only 100% clear it on 1 char then unless it is let say MB2 or 3 lol.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.