Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default For AT&T users only.

I'm currently talking to AT&T and will keep you guys updated, however, things are NOT looking good. So far, there are no official notices that states http://pso2.jp/ or the server have been blacklisted. The person I'm talking to is now trying to talk to a higher up team to see what is going on.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like they have no idea either. So whatever is happening, it's not something on AT&T's end. However, they did say, they'll keep checking to see what's going on and will let me know through e-mails, etc. But I'll check with them again tomorrow.
    Last edited by Skize; Jul 2, 2014 at 06:46 PM.

thank you, I'll monitor this thread, as I have AT&T internet... :/

i'm still thinking it the excessively stringent anti-ddos measures causing the problems, I pray that these measures are greatly relaxed after tonight's game server maintanence...

even SOME japanese players are getting 107 and 249 errors...
    Last edited by ShadowDragon28; Jul 1, 2014 at 07:38 PM.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

[quote=ShadowDragon28;3156819]thank you, I'll monitor this thread, as I have AT&T internet... :/

i'm still thinking it the excessively stringent anti-ddos measures causing the problems, I pray that these measures are greatly relaxed after tonight's game server maintanence... [/qiuote]

There's been no updates on the client side. Wouldn't be odd to see a different type of connection/authentication in the client which can allow for smarter blocking of frivolous connections.

even SOME japanese players are getting 107 and 249 errors...
    I'd say it's more than "some". You also gotta remember Japan is apparently allergic to communities like this one. The most verbal are shit holes like 2ch.

I'm on AT&T, so please keep us posted.

AT&T here as well, although my connection has been crazy even before the DDoS. When I started in september of last year, I actually thought I had messed up my account, because even back then I got connection time outs when logging in and could only get past them by spamming login basically. The service remained steady after I logged in though (630s were rare). Currently I'm using a dedicated VPN with static IP and the same holds true; I can connect but I have to basically spend 20 minutes spamming login. Hopefully if they do something about this all this trouble will be gone...

Contacted them again today, but same thing. I might have to get some one even higher up or maybe a buddy of mine that knows the ins and outs of networking, etc.

Thanks for the update. Here's hoping for some good news down the line.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Bumping, mind giving us an update? Not having the greatest luck trying to get good support or even to a supervisor.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Can anyone using AT&T copy and paste a tracert pso2.jp ? For me it the signal is lost at atlas cogentco

For me I got:

1 myself
    2 99-45-168-2.lightspeed.sntcca.sbcglobal.net [99.45.168.2]
    3 Request timed out.
    30 Request timed out.
    I'm in California.