Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default More new Class skills on 11/19 update

Hu

All Guard - 1 level - Main class only - Allow Hu to guard from 360 direction<Not sure if it work beside the 3 main Hu weapon>

Guard Stance Advance - 5 Level - Main class on ly - With Guard stance, after successful JG, temporary boost of damage<4%~20%> for set time<5~10 sec>

Fi

D Saber Wind Pairing - 1 Level - Subclass can use - D Saber Shift action will have guard effect<Unknown if Hu JG recover will work>

T-Dagger Spin Move - 1 Level - Subclass can use - Allow movement while using shift action of T dagger

Knuckle Gear Boost - 1 level - subclass can use - Knuckle Gear gauge +100%<DOuble?)

Ra

Moving Senai - 5 Level - Subclass can use - Player attack increase when player is attacking+moving based on skill level <1%~5%>

Dive Roll Shoot - 1 level - Subclass can use - Able to shoot during of immediately after dive roll

Gu

One more Time - 1 Level - Subclass can use - Cast another showtime after the first show time is finished, must not be hit or damage for OMT to activate.

Dive Roll Shoot - 1 level - Subclass can use - Able to shoot during of immediately after dive roll

Fo

Rod Keep Bonus - 1 Level - Main class only - Rod only, when Mirage dashing with Charge escape, can remember charged tech witih no PP cost.

Te

Reverse Field - 10 level - Main class only - Create a field that revive all downed player in the field, the field is active depending on level <5~15 sec> and HP recovered depending on level of skill <5%~100%> CD is 900 second

Reverse Bonus - 1 Level - Subclass can use- Player that was revived by player will be revived with the max shift+deband of the caster<Including shifta/deband bonus<+crit, or +hp)

Br

Snatch JA Combo - 1 level - Subclass can use - JA can be used during snatch step

Quick mate - 1 level - Unknown if Main class only - Increase useage speed of all mate

Bo

Break SD Bonus - 5 level 0 Main class only - DB only, Increase damage on none breakable part with Break stance up to 15%, but not affect Break stance Up, Potentional Rending Stance and Soul Rending Stance

Field Remain - 1 Level - Sub class can use - Player who leave caster of field stance will keep effect of the field for a short time<Currently, if you leave field, effect is gone>

Source
    http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2014/10/141022a.html
    Last edited by Sizustar; Nov 12, 2014 at 01:08 PM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Woah they actually did the idea of bonus damage after JG for guard stance. Now if only gear boost also applied to the stance...
    Break SD Bonus is main class -and- DB only? lol

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

That "One More Time" ...... seems like Gu just got even more hardcore ._.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

So fighter seems to get a bandaid for knuckle damage and 2 kinda useless skills, sweet
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Bonus or not, that 900 second CD is really making me doubt if I should get Reverser Field at all...

Rest seems all rather meh to me personally but will have to try them myself I guess.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Showtime was basically Pre-nerf Wand Lovers for Twin Machine Guns, except worse in every way.
    Now with One More Time, Showtime will be like Post-nerf Wand Lovers for Twin Machine Guns, except worse in every way.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I just find it funny sega has so much issues with GU in general, its like every 2 weeks they tweak something to it. Not that I mind my growing pile of skilltree reset passes.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Will automate halfline take negative time with quick mate?

Are they all "Passive" Skills?
    "D Saber Wind Pairing - 1 Level - Subclass can use - Add special effect on DS defense move" - not sure what it means, does DS have a defense move at all? (except for the Acro Effect PA)

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Will automate halfline take negative time with quick mate?
    Obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO