After more than 30 Pal Rappies, my PINKAL FOnewearl, yupi, finally found the AGITO AUW 1975.
She started hunting for it in Fake in Yellow
as soon as she reached Ultimate, around level 50 if my memory serves me well. Now she's level 125.
Aside from six or seven Ultimate Mines runs (was looking for a RUBY BULLET off from Vol Opt Ver. 2) she almost only fought El Rappies and Pal Rappies in that damn quest.
So, that means that
- in order to reach level 125 you need 5,955,316 experience points,
- level 50 can be reached after 319,847 experience points,
- any Fake in Yellow quest gives you 12,032 experience points
- the difference (in experience points) between level 125 and 50 are 5,635,469 points,
- that makes 468 Fake in Yellow, circa.
She probably haven't made all those runs, but I guess 400 runs can be considered an almost real amount.
Regarding the AGITO: it's not my kind of weapon. It looks cool, and it sounds cool when attacking, and if I summon the Photon Blast, my HUcaseal makes a funny pose, like bending over with style, but, at level 84, she can't kill Forest enemies in a single three-hits combo, while she can with dagger and mechgun. Even with MAG's Mylla & Yulla, it takes 4 swings (normal, hard, hard and normal) in order to dispose of a Bartle.
In addition, when you turn the 1975 model into the OROTIAGITO, you loose all the original percents. Mine had 45% against Machine and 20 against Native. All gone. And it can't be grinded. The special attack looks fun, but, IMO, you can't base your fighting strategy on special attacks, unless you're a RAnger with high ATA or unless you're an HUnter with high ATA playing in Episode I.
Oh, well... another throphy for my collection. Next targets:
- HOLY RAY from BLUEFULL Sil Dragon
- DEMOLITION COMET from BLUEFULL Mil Lilly
- HEAVEN'S PUNISHER from BLUEFULL Hildetorr and
- PSYCHO WAND from either ORAN Gibbles or PURPLENUM Mil Lilly.
Wish me good luck.