Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday

I got Fire Emblem for GBA for Christmas. It's really good, but I was expecting Roy to be in it (I had heard this). Is Eliwood really Roy, but with a different name? He looks alot like Roy. If not, does anyone know what game Roy was/is gonna be in?

I'm a Smash Brothers fanatic

Marth and Roy are from Fire Emblem, but different games in the series. It's sort of like Final Fantasy.

I thought Eliwood was Roy, since they look identical...

I heard that Eliwood was Roys father. And Roy is in the first GBA Fire Emblem game released in Japan. Marth, he was in the first and second Fire Emblem games and in several others.

i don't know the exact number, but the U.S. Fire Emblem is something like the 12th Fire Emblem game...and the storyline jumps around quite a bit.

Eliwood looks like Roy, and Hector looks like Marth (only beefier, and with an axe). and Lyn is just so insanely hot, and well animated...beautiful...(i know...she's just an animation)

I read on GMR or EGM that the US Fire Emblem is the seventh of the series. And I hope more come to the US. This is a great series. *Hopes that his favorate character, Lyn, is in another game*

There are many many Fire Emblem games, dating back to the ole NES (maybe even before that...)

Eliwood is Roy's father.
    Roy is in one of the NES Fire Emblems.
    Marth is in a different old Fire Emblem.

Props to the series that helped spawn Shining Force and it's massive library of games

monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday

Thanks, my brother suggested that Roy was in another Fire Emblem game on GBA that came out in only Japan, but then again, he's my brother, so I can't trust him.
    And if any of you enjoyed Fire Emblem, you might wanna check out Fire Emblem Gaiden, its a bad translation of an NES Fire Emblem game, on emulator. I can highly reccomend it. Good Series.

Marth is from one of the Fire Emblem games on SNES... I believe the fourth or something, but I am a compulsive liar when I'm incorrect. They also based an anime series off of it. In the dub tape I have, he's called "Mars." Go figure.

And uh, I seem to remember reading that Roy had not appeared in a past Fire Emblem game at the time of Smash Bros. Melee.

Roy is in the Japanese GBA game Fire Emblem: The Sealed Sword. It was released in Japan March 29th, 2002. The website where I got my information from also says it was supposed to come out in 2002 in America but I haven't seen it yet. I got my info here: http://www.rpgamer.com/games/fe/fe6/fe6.html