Currently I do not know what to say about Chapter 2, but it's going to be hell now since it's going to get very complicated soon. Just a warning.
Chapter 2: Not Your Typical Day on Pioneer 2
- A black-haired HUmar appeared in one of the teleporters of Pioneer 2 that connected to Ragol. Dusting his blue costume a bit before coming out, he looks around, but sees that everything is the same as usual. A smirk curled on his mouth as he began his journey to the one of the lobbies that people hanged around in. Even though there were many lobbies throughout Pioneer 2, there was one he had more friends in that any other lobby he knew. Walking to another telepoter, he states his destination to the computer, which wisps his body away to his desired location.
- He finally reached the entrance of the lobby and he was very surprised to see it packed with various Hunters, Rangers, and Forces. It was difficult to distinguish which was more for they seem to be evenly split. Noise filled the room, but it was still manageable to talk to a person that was standing six feet away.
- "Hey, Vougshan," called out a voice.
- Vougshan looked toward the direction of where the voice was coming from to see a familiar face. It was Surdow, a fellow brown-haired RAmar, who is one of his good friends.
- "What's up, Surdow?" replied Vougshan.
- Surdow chuckled a bit and leaned closer to Vougshan. "Rumors have been saying that some junk from outer space crashed somewhere on the surface of Ragol. I'm pretty sure the government will pay some top money for that kind of stuff. So, hey... do you want to search for it?"
- "I'll help you since your one of my best buddies."
- "Great. Now excuse me a for a second. Sadly nature calls."
- Surdow heads up the stairs in efforts to find a lavatory to relieve himself. Walking a little bit towards the center of the lobby to find an empty seat, he pulls out a green box once he sits. As he opened it, it revealed a box that was half a cubic meter and had a dull silverish color. A few people who were having a coversation stopped as Vougshan revealed his special box. Quite a small number were curious what was the box while the rest of the crowd didn't even seem to care what he had.
- "Hmm, I wonder what box this is? It doesn't look like something that would contain a weapon or armor," thought Vougshan as he examined the box more closely. "I wonder if this is some trash someone threw away in a crater where I found this in. Though now that Surdow mentioned it, is this the box that fell from the sky?"
- Vougshan shook his head in disbelief, and thought some more, "Nah, it couldn't be. This thing would be charcoal right now if it entered the atmosphere and it was not even hot. Probably before I set upon Ragol again, I should visit a Tekker to find out what it is."
- Vougshan took the box into both of his hands and decided to jiggle it a bit, but no sound was made. He turned the box around to see if there was an opening but nothing seemed to be visible to that of the naked eye. Still turning it around to see if there is an opening. One of his hands slips on the edges of the boxes which tumbles from his hands and makes a metal to metal sound as it hit the floor. Those who weren't paying attention to the sound that the box made causes a few people to jump out of their seats as a few of their friends who weren't startled giggled at those who jolted.
- Vougshan's face turned red immediately knowing he was the one who caused the ruckus and he embarrassing reached over to his box, but before his hands could touch the box a small rod protruded out and bent itself to form a crank. Vougshan got out of his chair and kneeled onto the ground and looked at the strange contraption. As his right hand reached out towards the crank, the crank automatically bank to turn and a faint melody could be heard from the box. As the crank went faster and faster, the music became louder and louder. Light began to spew from the box revealing ancient symbols that no one has seen before and not before long, the entire lobby was engulfed in a purple explosion.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-09-16 20:05 ]</font>