On 2005-01-28 06:56, TheOneHero wrote:
I'm guessing you read it here? Or maybe on some random site, but I'm pretty sure that only goes for DC. I may be mistaken since I didn't use a Pinkal back then. >_>
But for GC; Pinkal Sucks.
But on the positive side, he at least read the guides before asking a question
Anyways, As far as mag goes...
1. You should try to get somethat that is fairly simple to raise. This is where the Type A IDs (Viridia, Purplenum, Redria, Skyly, Yellowboze) come into play the most.
2. Have you done the Halloween and Chrsitmas quests? If so, you should have gained the Jack-o-latterns and Presents which would hold mag cells. The mag cells are definately worth it if you are looking for a mag that is easy to raise. (I would personally try to raise a Soniti or an Opa Opa, but thats just me
3. As Kef said, try to get as much mind on your mag as possible. For the stats that he recommended, however, you would have to use the Mark3 mag cell on a baby mag. While he suggests 185, I would suggest at least a minimum of 150 if you plan to go full support.
4. For a section ID, I would recommend these...
- For Psycho Wand if you plan for Pure Support
- If you plan to make your FO a melee type
- A fair amount of decent stuff can be found here, such as Branch of PakuPaku, which can be changed into one of the greatest Rods in the game, Striker of Chao.