Thats right...For all you SNK fans, KOF 2k2 has been released. Now with the following features:
- The Striker System has been removed (used between KOF'99 and KOF2001) and is now back to the 3-VS-3 Battle System.
- A brand new MAX Mode system is implemented.
- SDMs can only be performed in MAX Mode.
- The presence of new Hidden SDMs.
- Guard Cancel Attack now takes off some life from the opponent.
- Upon Counter Hit and/or Guard Crush, the respective words will be displayed on screen.
- The rhythm of the gameplay has increased, with lesser recovery times for light basic attacks.
- The damage from normal throws has increased but it is easier to break from these throws. Also, the opponent will not fall upon the throw break.
- There are no more 'giddy' states and mid-air guard.
- All characters have 4 alternate costume colours (by pressing A, B, C or D).
- The roster includes all of your faves from KOF past and present (With the Exception of Shingo and King)
To be prefectly honest, It doesnt look as bad as I thought it would...