According to the ST
PSO Plus Webpage, PSO Ep. I & II Plus will feature:
- Character and item data is completely transferable data from Ep 1 and 2 similar
to how Ver 1 data could be transferred to Ver 2 DCPSO. This is only true for the
JP version. You cannot transfer your US characters over to PSO Plus.
- If you transfer from JP V1.0, PSO Plus will reset and delete your item data
but not your character level (similar to how upgrading to JP V1.1 from V1.0 will
do this) but this won't happen if you transfer from JP V1.1.
- Game will run on the same Ep 1&2 servers, meaning you can still say hi and
play with friends who are on the regular Ep 1 and 2 version.
- The currently online only quests such as Seat of the Heart, East Tower and
West Tower and will therefore be available for offline play.
- A completely new never seen before Ep 2 Challenge Mode. Stages 1 - 5 that
will span across VR Temple, VR Spacechip and Gal Da Val island to be availble
offline only in PSO Plus (Ep2 C-Mode will be available online soon on Ep 1 and
- GBA online only minigame downloads that are already available in the Ep 1
& 2 version such as Chao Garden, Nights Score Attack and Puyo Pop and will therefore
be available for offline play.
- Other non disclosed offline content.
- The same JP Hunters License V1.1 or V1.0 will work for this game.
This is so that PSO Ep 1 & 2 players will still get great new content while
those who choose to get Ep 3 can enjoy a new gameplay. There are no exact news
on new additional items other than the items that will be dropped by the new Control
Tower enemies and new Ep 2 Challenge Mode S-Rank items.