|Guides > Rantz's Wine/Ratts' Cider
||Rantz's Wine/Ratts' Cider
This quest is a tutorial quest. Ratz sends you around doing errands to recieve
"One Point Advice" from the people on the ship. Karen, for example,
shows you that using Card Fever before Dice 1 will let you have 6 dice, but if
you do it the opposite way, you only end up with 5. Pretty inane advice overall,
and nothing that isn't normally figured out in the course of play, but still a
kind of neat little addition.
| Start multiplayer mode
- Go to point 1 or the door that is blocked off by a man in Blue. This is Ratz.
Talk to him to recieve a request for "Real Wine".
- Turn around and go to the central computer. Oround the other side at point
2 is a technician. Talk to him and recieve "Homemade Wine" from him.
- Go back Ratz at point 1 and give him the Wine. Ratz is not satisfied, saying
this isn't wine.
- Go to the Principal's Office and talk to Karen at point 3, recieve "50
Great Tasting Shortcakes" from her.
- Go back to Ratz at point 1 and give him the "50 Tasty Shortcakes".
Still not satisfied, he still wants his wine.
- Go to talk to the soldier at point 4 that is standing next to the technician
you got the "Homemade Wine" from. Talk to the soldier to recieve "Vintage
Wine" from him.
- Go back to Ratz at point 1, give him the "Vintage Wine". Ratz tells
you this wine is horrible.
- Turn around and run straight to the central computer. Talk to the technician
standing directly in front of you at point 5 (not the one around the back), you
will recieve the title of "Wine Idiot".
- Head back to Ratz again at point 1, Ratz will give you "Cherished Wine".
- Give the "Cherished Wine" to the technician that gave you the "Wine
Idiot" title. He'll give you his most "Treasured Wine".
- Give this "Treasured Wine" to Ratz. You recieve Ratz's "One
Point Advice" finally. The advice turns out to be that if you use Bind Kill
on a card afflicted with Paralysis, it will kill that card. Ratz is a genius.
- Talk to the soldier or technician at the end of each of the other hallways
marked with A, B and C. Each one will now give you another point of advice from
- Head back to Ratz at point 1 and he will give you "Ratz's Sign".
Ratz will tell you he can't find the Card he would have given you as a present,
and that when he finds it, he'll give it to you.
- Take "Ratz's Sign" to Ratz in the Scenario mode. This Ratz
apparently has found the card, and gives it to you. Your reward for this side-quest
is a bunch of genius level information and an event card called "Akiko's
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All PSO and PSU images and official illustrations are (C) SONICTEAM / SEGA, 2000-2011. All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners. The comments are property of their posters. All the rest © 2000-2012 PSO-World.com.