|Stage 2 Level Maps
- As with Ruins in Ep. I C-mode, prioritise the nastier enemies in a mixed room.
Sorcerors and Garanz should be paramount (they don't appear appear together),
then Delsabers. Also watch for Gilchics a little apart from the action as they'll
- Don't expect enemies to play exactly as they do in Ep I C-mode. All Dubchics
have Dubswitches to destroy them with, find the switch ASAP and destroy.
- On a similar note, Hunters can damage Pan Arms without any Shifta / Zalure.
Hammer away, note confuse traps still ensure they will not split while confused,
and save you time.
- Wolves are much more annoying, and take longer to kill, than in Ep I forest.
- Handguns are great for taking Dubswitches when still in the air.
- Sabers can drop early on, allowing Rangers and Forces to do melee damage.
- Keep your grinders for % Native weapons, preferably with hit, for the boss.
- Keep all sol atomisers for the boss, do not use in the areas.
- Don't fight enemies in corridors if the door ahead is open, just run straight
past. This especially applies to the 2 Garanz in very long corridors in area 10.
- There are several poison mist rooms - always find the switch and turn off
the mist as a matter of priority.
- Many rooms have switches that turn lights OFF - generally it's a good idea
to clear a room of enemies before you push any switches when you're learning the
stage (but see next point).
- In a lot of areas the team will warp in at different places, as with standard
Spaceship - in most cases it's easy to meet up, sometimes the team will stay split.
It appears players 1 and 3, and 2 and 4, will always be together in pairs if there
are enough players.
|In order of priority, the character classes that most need to feed their
mag antiparalysis / antidotes:
HUnl --> DEX 1
HUct --> DEX 1
HUm --> DEX 1
HUcl --> DEX 1
RAml --> DEX 1
|ES Attack Resistances (ESP)
|*Numbers are Enemy = online ESP / offline ESP
Gilchic = 5 / 5
Dubchic = 5 / 5
Savage Wolf = 15 / 15
Barbarous Wolf = 27 / 27
Pan Arms = 5 / 5
Migium = 5 / 5
Hidoom = 30 / 30
Chaos Sorceror = 20 / 20
Delsaber = 15 / 15
Garanz = 42 / 42
Gol Dragon = - / -
Summary: Spaceship is a good level for use of Dim for Rangers, particularly
for Pans and Delsabers. Garanz are very difficult to kill with Dim, if these are
fired at it should always be 3xES attack to avoid damage cancel. Hunters and Forces
have more reliable ways to kill fast, the only really useful exception to this
is a high % hit Dim Sword, used by a HUcaseal on groups of Delsabers.
- There is a heal ring 2/3 of the way through the first area. Be aware of this,
droids can use plenty of traps early on in area 08.
- In the first room of the first area (08) there are 2 Gilchics, then 2 Savage
Wolves. A barrier divides the room, team is split. Kill the enemies, and the barrier
The floor pad under the crusher drops the barrier for the warp; taking the warp
opens the door. AT LEAST two people should go through the door (i.e. north) unless
playing TA. It's good to send at least one FO through the warp as the enemies
they'll face are very susceptible for techs. Send at least one Hunter through
the door, as it's mostly Gilchics which are very easy with a brand. If playing
TA, 3 characters should take the warp.
- The player(s) who take the warp will go through 2 small rooms facing Wolves
then a Pan Arms - the corridor exiting the Pan rooms is trapped. This group then
move into a long light hall with 3 Wolves, then 4 Wolves, then a Delsaber. Once
it clears there are two doors locked doors with buttons either side - hit / shoot
the left-hand one in both cases. The one leading south goes to 8 boxes, the one
leading west heads further into the map.
- The half of the team that headed north at the start will enter a long light
hall with 3 Gilchics. Kill and move on. You'll then enter a long black hall with
2 Gilchics at either end, and a 2-player switch. Activate the 2P switch and send
the weaker player through that door while the other kills the Gilchics.
The 2P door leads to a small room with 8 boxes, 4 of which appear to always have
weapons in. A good hit% handgun can be very handy from here, so unless you're
time-conscious go after these early weps. Head through the exit in the south-west
to rejoin your other team-mates route, but beware damage traps in the corridors.
- The 2P door leads to a small room with 8 boxes, 4 of which appear to always
have weapons in. A good hit% handgun can be very handy from here, so unless you're
time-conscious go after these early weps. Head through the exit in the south-west
to rejoin your other team-mates route, but beware damage traps in the corridors.
- The west route out of the long vertical light hall has damage traps in, and
a Delsaber at the end Ignore it and run into the next small room. This corridor
can be dangerous, so begginers be careful - especially if you can't see traps.
- A small room with 2 Gilchics and a Pan Arms. Kill them and leave.
- The next room is a small room with 3 Wolves to fight, and two buttons on the
wall either side of a door, which is in the west wall of a small room. The team
enters from the south and exits north. If you shoot both switches the door opens,
and leads to boxes with frames / armour. On the way back from the box room a fire
trap will have spawned, so beware. These boxes definitely not worth the bother.
- Continue north to the warp, and take it.
- You will come into a long black hall, with a jukebox terminal near some boxes,
and traps in the air. DON'T HIT the jukebox - it turns the light out. There are
5 Gilchics in here, use any remaining traps when finishing them off (unless TA)
- the heal ring is down the corridor to the south once the room clears. Next head
out the north-west door into a small room.
- 4 Glichics spawn right by the door, make sure you don't hang around in the
doorway. Kill these, 4 more spawn, these are spread out. Room clears.
- Next is a long light vertical hallway, 4 confuse traps in here so FOs watch
out. 5 Savage wolves to fight, room clears. There is a 4-player door, activated
by 4 floor pads at the south end of this hall. You can take a detour behind here
for several items, but it takes a while so only go this way if new to the stage.
- The west exit from the long hall leads to a small room with 2 Dels. Kill them
and head north to area 09.
Note: This entire area can be cleared by killing just one enemy in each
- Kill just the Gilchic for a fast clear in the first room, and head south.
- After the first small room you will reach a long light hall with two barrier-style
touch switches, left and right as you enter. Press the RIGHT-hand switch (opens
a gate further down the room, on the left, leads to boxes) - the left switch turns
the light out and should be avoided. Kill just the single Savage Wolf in this
room, then move on - ignore the Dubs completely. If you want to play safe, group
the Dubs and drop a confuse traps before attacking the Wolf.
- In the next long black hall, it's a Barbarous Wolf and lots of Dubs - same
set up. Press the right-hand touch switch then kill the Wolf. The touch-switch
drops a barrier, this time on the near-right as you enter, again leading to items.
Grab these and move on south. Once again, the left-hand touch-switch is a decoy,
this one sets off fire traps - don't press it.
- The next room is a small one, with more Dubs and this time a Pan Arms. For
new players, I recommend a confuse trap here, and take out the Dubswitch. You
only need to kill the Pan, but the Dubs spawn right on top if it and we've found
it quicker to just remove them unless all players know what they're doing. The
confuse helps, and ensures the Pan doesn't split too. To exit, take the warp to
the south. If you want items, turn and face the barrier across the open corridor,
and press the switch to the left of it. Be careful, the wrong touch-switch in
this room activates ice traps and can be lethal.
- After warping, it's a long light room with a big line of Dubchics down the
middle - careful, there's also a Delsaber at the end. Kill the Del to open the
door. If you want the Dubswitch, its in the alcove on your far-left as you enter.
- Finally, a long black hall has a Garanz at the end, with more Dubs - same
drill, ignore all but the Garanz. If you're not used to Garanz from EpI Challenge,
you may want to take out the dubswitch (above the door you enter through) first.
- Continue north and warp to area 10.
| The party starts split here, but can form 2 teams of 2 very quickly.
- The team in the south-west of the map has a small room with 3 Savage Wolves,
then a long black hall. The long hall has 4 Savage Wolves to fight, followed by
4 Barbarous Wolves. Exit and head North.
- The team that starts in the north of the map will enter a vertical long light
hall first. 4 boxes are at the south end, approach them to cause 4 Gilchic to
spawn back in the North. Kill the Gilchics and exit west into a horizontal long
light hall. 4 more Gilchics, then a wave of 6 Gilchics, and exit south.
- This small room is where the team can meet up. The warps in the corners take
each group to where the other started, and should be ignored. Take the warp in
the centre of the room.
- A small room, several doors. Killing the 2 Savage Wolves and 1 Pan Arms in
here will open the door to the West.
- The next small room has a blocked southern door and an open one to the north.
The open north door leads to boxes and the timed switch for the southern door.
If you're the one getting the switch, do that before getting the boxes. Your team-mates
can progress and you can press it a second time to get through the blocked door.
- After passing the timed barrier, you will enter a long horizontal light hall.
6 confuse traps here, and a Garanz at the far end, along with several boxes. Kill
the Garanz to clear the room. The door to the north-east leads to 4 weapon boxes,
take the door to the south-west to progress.
- The corridor has 2 Savage Wolves, ignore them and progress.
- 2 Savage Wolves, 1 Barbarous Wolf and 1 Delsaber in a long black hall, with
4 crushers. Stay near the entrance and kill the first wave, then fight the pair
of Delsabers in the second wave. The door east leads to a heal ring, the door
south leads to a timed switch that raises the crusher blocking the doo to the
west. Activate the timer and head west (avoid the crushers).
- A long black vertical hall, with the lights out. The light switch is a pressure
pad in the middle of the room, but beware - 6 Gilchic spawn, and there are walls
around the light switch that make targeting difficult. After the Gilchics are
dead a Garanz spawns behind a low wall at the far end of the room. Kill to progress.
- Split into 2 groups of 2 next, one group east and one west. Kill the Delsaber
in each small room. One person in each group of two should go up the long corridor
to the north (traps here), the other should break the boxes. Watch for traps around
- In the small rooms at the end of the corridor, each group needs to press their
switch, collect boxes (weapons west route, armours east route) and return. A Garanz
will have spawned at the end of each long corridor - dodge past them and rejoin
the team, don't fight.
- Take the central corridor going north and enter area 11.
The team start split here, while the party can join up they will be in a series
of rooms with a barrier dividing them down the middle. In each room, kill enemies
then warp to progress.
- Long light hall with 2 Gilchics each side, then 4 Savage Wolves.
- Small room, 2 waves of 3 Gilchics, then 2 Savage Wolves and a Barbarous Wolf
to clear. Take boxes and warp.
- Poision mist. Note if you're on the wrong side and get there first, you can
hide in the alcove to avoid the mist. 2 Savage Wolves and 2 Gilchic, followed
by 4 Gilchic, then 2 Barbarous Wolves and a Delsaber to clear.
- Long, light room, 5 Gilchic on the left side. Then 3 Gilchic and 2 Barbarous
Wolves, and finally 2 Delsabers - all on the left side of he room. Get the 2 boxes
in the alcoves by the side of each warp.
- Another small room, this time with Dubs. You need to kill the Dubswitch, so
attack the Dubs until it drops.
- 4 Savage Wolves, 4 Dubchics - again, you need to kill the Dubswitch. Next,
3 Gilchics on the left, and 2 Savage Wolves, 1 Barbarous Wolf on the right. Then
4 Gilchic on the right and a Delsaber on the left; next, 2 Delsabers in the south;
finally, a Chaos Sorceror in the north. Nice room... Activate the switches and
the party is back together. There are boxes down the south-east side corridor,
but don't take the warp - it takes you backwards.
- Head north into the small room as a group. Damage traps in here, along with
2 Delsabers and 1 Pan Arms. Once they're dead, head north (The west route leads
to 4 item boxes) - run past the 6 Gilchic in the corridor.
- There's a heal ring to the west, head east to continue. 4 item boxes in here.
- 3 Gilchics, 1 Chaos Sorceror. Kill and head south.
- 4 Savage Wolves, 1 Barbarous. Confuse traps good here.
- A long, lit hall with traps around. 6 Gilchics first, then 3 Delsabers to
clear. The east route leads to a long hall with items in the north and south sections
- send one team member this way. After collecting the items 8 Dubchics spawn,
avoid and rejoin the main team. North from room 11 leads to the last room of the
- 1 Delsaber, 1 Chaos Sorceror.
- Enter the warp to area 12.
Note: A short area. Some Dubswitches in this area must be killed to progress.
- 4 Dubchics. Kill the switch, head north.
- Avoid the slow traps as you enter. 4 Dubchics, 2 Gilchics. Kill and move east.
- A long lit hall with poison mist, 4 Dubchic and 3 Savage Wolves. The mist
switch is on the far left as you enter. Only the Wolves need be killed.
- 4 Dubchics, 2 Barbarous Wolves. Kill the wolves and leave. East leads to
boxes, north to progress.
- A small room, 4 Dubchic, 1 Pan Arms. Kill just the Pan and carry on. East
to items, west to next room.
- A long black vertical hall with poison mist, turned off by a pressure floor
switch in the middle of the room. A player must be on it at all times to deactivate
the mist, so be careful. 2 Delsabers spawn as someone stands on the switch, and
there are 6 Dubchic, so that person needs effective backup - don't let them run
in to turn off the mist on their own. Only the Delsabers need to be killed.
- 1 Chaos Sorceror, 4 Dubchics. Kill the Sorceror and leave.
- Take care here. It's a small room with reddish / pink walls. 6 Dubchics will
spawn in, one by one, with a little delay between each. The Dubswitch will drop
right in the middle really easily. DO NOT BREAK IT YET. The Dubswitch is the only
one that appears, and controls all Dubs, so wait until they have all spawned before
breaking the switch. Otherwise you will have to kill the Dubs with 5 knockdowns
as in Ep I Mines. The north exit leads to boxes, the west forwards.
- Exit to area 13.
- The team start split into pairs, seperated by barriers. There are boxes near
the start, get these then head through the only door available.
- The south-west team enter a long, lit hall with 1 Barbarous Wolf, 2 Savage
Wolves and 2 Gilchics. Kill these, then 5 Gilchics. 3 Gilchics and 2 Duchics spawn
last, the Dubswitch is a the same end as the locked exit. Kill all and progress.
4 Savage Wolves jump into the trapped corridor, avoid all and progress into a
small room with 3 waves - 4 Gilchic, 4 Savage Wolves, then 3 Gilchic and 2 Barbrous
Wolves. Use confuse traps in you have them. South leads to items, west onwards.
Take the warp.
- The north-east team go into a room with slow traps and 2 Delsabers. Once they're
dead, 2 doors open. The south-east route leads to 4 (usually good) weapon drops,
but there is a Delsaber in the corridor so get them quickly and get out before
being attacked. Head north, dodging another pair of Delsabers in the corridor.
The next room has a Pan Arms and a Chaos Sorceror, kill both and leave. Take the
- Both teams will warp in at the same place, but probably at different times
unless you co-ordinate it (which you don't need to). The room will be dark. 8
Gilchic in here, press the switch to give more room then take the warp in the
middle of the room or kill them - use Swords as a HU.
- The small room you warp into has items to the east. There are 4 warps here,
one in each corner - take the north-east one (up-right on a fixed map).
- Another room similar to the last, take the south-west (down-left) warp - but
- The next room you will warp into the middle of a tight group of 6 Gilchics
in a poision room - get out of their way immediately, and deactivate the poison
switch (behind the low wall in the north). Kill the Gilchics, then 2 Delsabers
and 4 more Gilchics will spawn. Finish them off to clear the room.
- A small room with 6 Savage Wolves. Kill and continue east.
- Another small room, 2 Chaos Sorcerors. Use freeze traps if you have them.
Don't all concentrate on the same Sorceror, split your attacks.
- North into a small room. The locked door to the west leads to a heal ring,
hit the switch on the right-hand side of the door to open it. Don't hit the left
switch at all, it spawns fire traps. The boxes contain armour, fairly useless
by this stage unless they drop a Giga Frame. Head east.
- A long, thin corridor with 6 Savage Wolves and 2 Barbarous. Lots of traps
in here, FOs be careful. Next, 6 Gilchics and a Pan Arms. Kill all, then finally
4 Barbarous Wolves and 2 Delsabers. Exit the room, getting the 4 boxes in the
south-west on the way. The long corridor ahead is trapped, and has 4 Dubchics
at the start and end.
- Final room. An effective safe area at the south end once the gate is opened
to avoid having to go back to the Dub corridor. 3 Delsabers first. Next, 2 Delsabers,
2 Barbarous Wolves and 2 Savage Wolves. Finally, 2 Chaos Sorcerors and a Pan Arms.
- Enter the boss warp when ready.
|Area 14 Walkthrough
Defeat Gol Dragon. A full in-depth FAQ.
- Biggest tip: Read the in-depth guide and learn his attack patterns, then
choose when to close and damage wisely.
- Share out the sol atomisers you find equally for when shocked.
- Under no circumstances get in front of the Dragon's Ice breath - there is
no time to freeze-break and heal before the second hit unless you are a freeze-break
- When the dragon goes in the air, run away if you're close. The slam down
on the ground when he lands again is unavoidable and hurts.
- The collision boxes for his feet / legs are not on the model, they are a
bit behind. If you're attacking the feet and not hitting, try the air just behind
his legs instead.
- In general, but particularly when there are two dragons, prioritise not taking
damage over giving it. If you're going to take damage, do something about it.