|Guides > Respective Tomorrow SS Rank Guide
|Respective Tomorrow Guide
|Key factors to get SS rank (must be in Ult to get items)
First as soon as quest starts and before you do anything else go to
speak to works guy. He's in same place as guy who you go to when
exchanging Photon Drops. Say yes to everything he says. He will ask you to get
30 Wis - There are 6 on each stage so that
End of Temple should have 6
End of Spaceship should have 12
End of Beach should have 18
End of Seabed 24
End of Tower 30
You must get all wis to get an SS rank.
You must also have a total death tally of 4 or less and a time of 40 minutes or less
Special stage (Tower):
This part of RT is optional but essential to get all wis. The
entrance to tower is located in the room on seabed before Olga Flow.
You also must complete the special stage (tower) in under 5 minutes
with no deaths to get the ss rank. I will write up more detail.
There is no kill factors involved. Just the times and death frequencys listed.
Prizes are as follows
A Max def/evd Custom Barrier (def 75, evd 75)
A Max Def/evd Custom Frame
A 50hit Custom Ray
A Works Guard which you can give a serial number from 5,000-29,999
Armoks Personal hits
1. Big Danger room is the floor before face Epsilon which has 3
Mericarol right in the center. Only take you players with rifle
range into it to deal with them first.
2. A good idea is for all players to perform a 4 way photon blast
with M&Y combo just before entering Tower. As its 4 way it should
last until end of quest and allow Tower/Olga Flow to be beaten quickly
3. Generally a team of 2 RA, 1 HU and a Fo is the best set up. With Fo supporting, a ranger collecting
the wis and the hu/ra clearing the monsters up until Tower.
4. Its best if the team is made up of high level players with 500def+ and 1000hp plus with very good equipment:
- Ra with Frozen Shooters, Yam 9000M/Charge Mechs and Charge
Shot/Needle (zalure srank needle good). Hell Laser saves time on
Beach/seabed area but slows PB gain so is optional.
- Force with support range boosting items (Marinas bag, resta merge etc)
- Hu with charge vulcan/sword/partisans or best atp/ata alternate.
5. Time wise you want to be starting tower on around 30minutes or earlier to get a good time.
6. Other things to watch out for:
- Dont Jellen Gal Griffon it stops the knock down effect on high lv
players which basically means they get multi hit and instantly killed.
Guide by: Armok
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All PSO and PSU images and official illustrations are (C) SONICTEAM / SEGA, 2000-2011. All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners. The comments are property of their posters. All the rest © 2000-2012 PSO-World.com.