About These Maps
On the maps below, the path the player should take is denoted by a red line. Doors and laser fences that are opened by pressing a button are also marked. Please note that switches are represented with circles and fences/doors with ellipsoids. Colors are used to indicate which switch opens which door/fence. Doors/fences that are opened as a result of clearing the room of enemies are not marked. Since it would be impractical to label every single box, a green box is used to denote a group of boxes in certain places. Finally, damage, confuse, slow, and shock traps are denoted using a generic Damage Trap icon. Claw and laser fence traps receive their own icons due to their unique nature. Like the box icon, a single trap icon may denote multiple traps of the same type.
|Central Control Area
- To lower the door, you will have to activate the security panel in Mountain. Once that
is done, you can proceed through this area.
- Eliminate the enemies to make the warp appear.
- The warp will appear after eradicating the enemies.
- Kill all of the enemies to make the warp appear.
- Upon warping to this island, players will be separated by a series of laser fences.
Kill the Ul Gibbons to deactivate these barriers. After that, eliminate the Sinow Berills
to deactivate the laser fences around the warp.
- This room features numerous waves of enemies and a unique camera view. As you move
around the platform, the camera will adjust its view to focus on your character. Once the
room has been cleared, the camera will revert to its normal view.
- Activate the security console and take the warp back to Pioneer 2.
- There is a breakable rock here. If you enter this side-room, a Gibbles will appear.
- Kill the Gibbles to deactivate the laser fence that is immediately north of the secret
- Eliminate all the enemies in this room to break the rock barrier at easternmost tip of
the narrow walkway.
- Eradicate all of the enemies on the platform to break the rock barrier at the
westernmost tip of the narrow walkway.
- Kill the Ul Gibbon to make the warp appear.
- Several waves of enemies and Gibbles will appear in this room. Also, the camera will
zoom in very tightly on the back of your character while clearing this room. It will
revert back to normal after the room is cleared. Finally, you can break the rock that
would normally be destroyed after clearing the room. Breaking it will give you access to a
healing ring. However, breaking the rock requires 100 hits.
- Activate the security console and take the warp back to the Central Control Area.