|Guides > Dangerous Deal With Black Paper 2
||Dangerous Deal with Black Paper 2
||An assortment of items if the quest is completed succesfully.
||You will need a Photon
||Like the prequel, you can exchange a Photon
Crystal in this quest for a chance to receive rare items. You will
start on Pioneer 2. Talk to the blonde-haired RAmar standing
outside the Guild area. He will ask for you to present a Photon Crystal
and to make space in your inventory. Once you've freed up some
space, talk to him and you will be teleported to Subterranean Desert 3.
you will meet Sue and an assistant. Talk to Sue for information about
the quest. She will take your crystal when you are ready to
enter the arena.
Inside the battle arena, you will have 10 minutes to eliminate
several waves of enemies. If you die or time runs out, you will fail
the quest. Please note that
enemies do not drop anything. Once you've finished killing the enemies,
you will receive an assortment of items. Talk to Sue to warp back to
Pioneer 2. You can find a list of winnable items
at the end of this
- If you are using a hunter or ranger, bring along a
weapon that can induce paralysis (such as the Spread Needle or Holy
- Confuse traps work well for androids in this quest.
Try to use one on every spawn. If you run out, use freeze traps.
- Forces should not experience too many problems in
this quest. However, you will need decent support techniques and Grants
to defeat the Girtablulu.
- A weapon with a demon special can be useful here.
- Since Moon Atomizers, Telepipes, and Scape Dolls are
useless in this quest, you can store them in your bank to make room.
Thelegend to the right will explain the icons used on the maps below.
Follow the path outlined in red.
|Subterranean Desert 3
1. Talk to Sue to exchange your Photon Crystal.
2. You will face the following enemy waves:
3. Claim your items, take the warp, and talk to Sue to warp back to
- 7 Rappies
- 3 Satellite Lizards + 3 Del Rappies
- 5 Gorans + 2 Yowies + 1 Del Rappy
- 8 Pyro Gorans
- 6 Merissa A + 1 Zu
- 2 Merissa AA + 1 Merissa A + 1 Goran + 1 Pyro Goran +
1 Yowie + 1 Satellite Lizard + 1 Del Rappy
- 3 Goran Detonator
- 2 Melissa A + 4 Gorans + 4 Pyrogorans + 1 Goran
- 2 Zu + 1 Pazuzu (Try to avoid being in the middle of
- 3 Yowie + 1 Goran Detonator + 1 Goran + 1 Pyro Goran
+ 1 Del Rappy + 1 Merissa AA + 1 Girtablulu
you clear a route successfully, you will have the chance to receive an
assortment of rare items. The assortment you receive will be
randomly generated from a list of winnable items. As such, there is no
guarantee that you will receive a specific item. Unlike the prequel
quest, you are guaranteed to receive a red box if you clear. The
receive will be untekked with no percentages. Armors and frames will
DFP and EVP. Listed below are the items that you can win for
each this quest. Please note that there have been two
versions of this quest. The list below is for the first version of the
Credit goes to Saffran
for providing notes for the quest description, walkthroughs, and maps. Guide
compiled by Ryna.
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All PSO and PSU images and official illustrations are (C) SONICTEAM / SEGA, 2000-2011. All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners. The comments are property of their posters. All the rest © 2000-2012 PSO-World.com.