|Guides > General Battle Strategies
|General Battle Strategies
- Before you die unequip your weapon so you don't drop it.
- Rabarta, Gibarta, and megid are the only attack techs that don't knock
down your opponent.
- When you are trapped in ice wiggle your analog rapidly to escape quickly.
- Laying an ice trap then casting gifoie is a good way to damage and
freeze your opponent at the same time.
- After being knocked down you have a short amount of time where you
- You can cast resta on only you by selecting it in your quick tech
list while knocked down. (Its will miss your teammate as well as your
- In team battle, the teams are always blue and green VS red and yellow
(1st and 4th VS 2nd and 3rd)
- If you are confused you can set an ice trap and set it of then ice
escape to return your status to normal quickly.
- Much of battle is instinct, so once you learn the main tips the rest
is up to you..
Guide by Prof_Frink
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All PSO and PSU images and official illustrations are (C) SONICTEAM / SEGA, 2000-2011. All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners. The comments are property of their posters. All the rest © 2000-2012 PSO-World.com.