Rule 6 is by far the most popular battle rule. It is also very unbalanced
between different classes. Forces have the greatest advantage because
of the power of techs and they don't have to depend on boxes for weapons.
Rangers have the biggest disadvantage because of their lack of ATP and
MST. Hunters are in the middle due to their superior ATP. They are also
the most popular for rule 6.
- Get the handgun first thing (don't get the slicer) then run back behind
- Next get all the boxes on your side.
- If you opponent hasn't gotten their handgun then shoot then from
across the room.
- Once you have all the boxes open the gate, if you are winning let
them come to you and shoot them as they come; if they are winning then
hurry over to their side.
- Once you are face to face, switch to a brand if you have it.
- When you attack, do a soft soft hard combo so that you don't knock
them down till the last hit.
- If you knock them down don't stand there waiting for them to get back
up, run around the corner of a wall and attack them as they turn the
corner to get you.
- Make sure you unequip your weapon before you die.
- Be sure to check the % of the weapons.
- If you are low on HP you can use set a damage trap, which does 20 damage,
to kill yourself, or have your teammate kill you.
- This prevents your opponent from getting the points for killing you.
Soft attack, Hard attack, foie, gifoie, rafoie, zonde, resta.
- If you're fighting a non-force then get the weapons so they can't
use them against you. If it's another force then don't worry about the
weapons because they cant be used for or against you. (FOmar: All though
you have more ATP than most forces, techs are still your best weapon).
- You can rafoie the boxes near your opponent to hit them with a rafoie
if they are out of sight/range.
- Forces die much to easily to withstand an out right melee with anyone
try to hit them from a distance with zonde or rafoie, or from behind
walls with rabarta.
- If you are winning then don't go in and attack, go behind a wall and
wait for them to come to you.
- You can zonde them as they come over to your side and rabarta them
from behind a wall once they get to you. Once they are significantly
weakened you will be able to kill them without dying also.
- Don't use grants, it costs a lot, it takes too long, and it barely
does more damage than zonde.
- When you are low on hp set a damage trap, which does 20 damage, and
set it off with zonde, or have your teammate kill you. This prevents
your opponent from getting the points for killing you.
Foie, Gibarta, Rafoie, Zonde, Rabarta, Resta, soft attack(to break boxes)
- Not recommended for this rule. It is extremely difficult to beat a
hunter or force. If you want to be a good ranger battler I suggest first
making a hunter and battling for a while like that.
I recommend using this guide as a way to be aware of the helpful hints
in battle, but try battling people who already know them so you can learn
by watching them and trying them yourself.