|Guides > Central Dome Fire Swirl
||Central Dome Fire Swirl
||"Mysterious fires are breaking out in the Ragol forest
area. Rescue the
people caught up in this!"
||In this quest, your mission is to rescue all the NPC's
without having them suffer any terrible injury. Extinguish all the fire
before rescuing the NPC's. Use your gun to extinguish the fire, any gun
is fine. In the end, you are to defeat 4 Hildebears.
- You will not be able to use any techniques while playing through
the first map.
- Gates marked 8 and 9 will not open until you have talked to all
- Rescuing the NPC marked by switch 6 will open the gate marked 6,
only then will you be able to rescue NPC behind gate 6.
- Go back and talk to Chris once you have rescued all the characters
in the first map. Remember that they cannot sustain heavy injury.
He will then ask you to complete one more task for him.
- You are now to look for Dr. D. Go to the character marked number
1 on map 2.
- Head to character number 2 on map 2. After doing so, 4 Hildebears
will appear. Note that they will have stats of ultimate level regardless
of the difficulty setting that you are playing at.
- Defeat the enemies! (You are now able to use your techniques.)
- If Dr. D dies, use a moon atomizer or Reverser. The quest will not
end when he dies. For those of you who played this quest on the DC, you will notice that the Dr. is quite a bit stronger. You can use him to help you kill the Hildebears.
- When Hildebears are dead, the mission will be completed.
|Only On The
- Go back to Pioneer 2. Find a kid with the blue, orange and yellow
top. Talk to him and you will receive "Glory of the Past." If you talk
to him on the Xbox, he will simply tell you that you are a BurningRanger.
- Next, find the tekker that corresponds to your Section ID next to
the Bank/Inventory area. If the corresponding tekker is not there, try
teleporting to the forest and back to Pioneer 2 again, keep doing this
until he appears. Talking to other NPC's in the hospital area might
also make your tekker appear. Once he appears, talk to him. If doing
this on the Dreamcast, talk to your tekker when you have "Glory of the
Past" and you will receive the Mark 3 Mag. This will not happen on
- Head to the medical room and you will receive a letter from Lionel
talking about your tekker.
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All PSO and PSU images and official illustrations are (C) SONICTEAM / SEGA, 2000-2011. All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners. The comments are property of their posters. All the rest © 2000-2012 PSO-World.com.