Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Some of you may not know this but pictures have just recently been released to the media which show US military prison guards in Iraq doing stupid shit with prisoners. The prisoners were stripped and had bags put over their heads and the guards made them make human pyramids and play games with them. I think its disgusting. Anyway, here is a pic for those who have not seen one. If I knew this lady I would be fucking pissed.

That ain't no lady.
    Talk about abuse of power, and complete stupidity.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2004-04-30 14:02 ]</font>

Weren't those guys court marshalled?

"Pokemon Prove Evolutionism Is False" Shattered_weasel's Avatar
    In the ER room with the lovely and talented George Clooney.

Psst that never happened. Like 2/3 of the people I know are in Iraq and sayed that was bullshit.

The Navinator is Banned

Yea uh...Those guys look white...and two black people. Are we making our own people prissoners. Your trying to make the US look bad like everyone else right? Other countrys do that and if a soldier was cought doing that they would be shot on the scene

I Dream Of Sleep

On 2004-04-30 16:23, Pancake wrote:
    Yea uh...Those guys look white...and two black people. Are we making our own people prissoners. Your trying to make the US look bad like everyone else right? Other countrys do that and if a soldier was cought doing that they would be shot on the scene
    No a soldier would not be shot for doing somehting like that, dont be so childish.

There is photographic evidence that soldiers have been doing something morally wrong to prisoners, both breaking rules placed down in the Geneva Convention and the instatution (sp?). Its quite sad that they would go ahead and do this really, and its also fucking stupid seeing how the Iraqis already have a problem with the occupation of Iraq.

And people may say that the Iraqi's were doing this and worse to their prisoners and their own countrymen, but that is not a valid excuse. 'Sadam did so why cant i?', makes them sound like a whining child. Lowering yourself to someone else's standereds just makes you look bad and makes a situation worse as that can now been thrown back at you.

Now i hope the soldiers who were foolish enough to do this do get what they deserve (a court martial and a dismissal from the army i should hope) and sensible soldiers with better morals get posted to that prison.

The Navinator is Banned

I was joking about the shot person. Hey how do we know it's not a British Guy? I am saying this thinking you hate America because most UK people on this site do...

2% Jazz, 98% Funky Stuff! Subliminalgroove's Avatar

Well, we certainly give them more than enough reason to hate us. Our foriegn policy is one of the most abusive, self-rightous, and self-serving of any "civilized" country. Now, every 1st world nation has more dirty laundry than anyone would ever want to see, but let me tell ya... all the laundrymats in the world couldn't wash ours...

They (Iraqi soldiers) are shitbags anyhow, we should be doing worse things than this to them.
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

On 2004-04-30 19:16, Subliminalgroove wrote:
    Well, we certainly give them more than enough reason to hate us. Our foriegn policy is one of the most abusive, self-rightous, and self-serving of any "civilized" country. Now, every 1st world nation has more dirty laundry than anyone would ever want to see, but let me tell ya... all the laundrymats in the world couldn't wash ours...
    wow, that's one come back
    you're the upside down girl from the RL pic thread, IIRC

On topic, I have many reasons to hate USA, but probably as many reasons to hate any other country >_> what makes most people hate USA more is that's bigger, France is too small to be hated that much.

ok... bed time... note to self: don't think at 3:30 am