Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ketchup345 finished making the guides from my pics which can be found HERE

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-01-23 19:23 ]</font>

Very nice, VioletSkye. Very nice! I like how the images are all taken in the same area unlike previous guides where pictures of the same mag type are in different areas. This makes it easier to compare with similar lighting. Again, thank you for taking it out of your time to provide us with this much needed information. *bows*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BLITZKOMMANDO on 2005-07-14 22:02 ]</font>

Thank you

I will probably redo the Pushan images and have them against a lighter background like most of the others (except Rati which looked better behind a darker background.) Like I mentioned in a previous post I had lots of free time this week

I will be making another post soon (maybe tomorrow) titled Cell Mag Gallery which will include all the other rare mags (including color variations for those that warrant it) and I'll throw in the Elenor mag as well just for fun

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2005-07-14 22:21 ]</font>

i have been waiting for this for so long.....

Violetsky>j00

thanks

they look great

PSU Machinema Producer

Look nice, though I don't have that many mags:
    one nidra (green), and five other mags, but don't know their colour, all lvl 5...

very nice!
    i hope aris can turn this into a guide soon
    he should be working on something now
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

The framework for the guide is up, just gotta get pic access in order to put them up. I'd *love* to do this for every Mag in the game, but err, I think we'd kill VS. And we wouldn't want to kill VS.

VioletSkye might like it!

But really, awesome pics. It's very nice that they're all in the exact same positions/areas like Blitz was saying. Very easy to compare.

Nice quality too.

On 2005-07-15 00:14, Dana_ranger wrote:
    i have been waiting for this for so long.....

Violetsky>j00

thanks

they look great
    Quoted for truth.

Have you considered how you're going to arrange the pictures? If I may be so bold as to make a recommendation, I think a grid (colors on one axis, mag type on the other) works nicely.

But, yeah, these are great! Already I'm seeing pleasing mag-color combos I'd never thought of before. We are blessed by your dedication!

On 2005-07-15 08:30, Arislan wrote:
    The framework for the guide is up, just gotta get pic access in order to put them up. I'd *love* to do this for every Mag in the game, but err, I think we'd kill VS. And we wouldn't want to kill VS.
    LOL, I think there are 36 non rare mags. Are you wanting color variations of all of them

It could definitely be done but it would take me longer to complete since my schedule will be back to normal after this week.