Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast

Just list random things about yourself. If you run out of facts, you cna always repost more.

-I'm 5'4

-I like vanilla ice cream

-despite my love for ice cream, I have a low
    tolerance towards milk and cheese

-I use to be a big Pokemon fan

-As far as being political,I'm starting to be a modest liberal

-I get aggravated easily

-My favorite dogs are chihuahuas

-I daydream a lot

-I use to have a paranoia of Aliens and UFO's

-Even though I will deny it in public,I often care to much about what people think of me.

-I'm very sensitive about my art and poems(so a critique can make my day or throw me in a depression)

-I wear a lot of black and white

-I like collecting hats

-I hate wearing shades

Thats all I can think of.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...21&forum=9&136

If this manages to survive...

I have DS, N64, and Gamecube, and am planning on getting Wii

All of my Star Wars games are for PC

These include Battlefront 1 and 2, and KOTOR 1 and 2

There are 4 functioning phones in my house; 3 are cordless.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2006-05-14 07:11 ]</font>

GO TO HELL C:

Hmm...

When I was 10 or 11, I bit threw the skin just under my bottom lip, and had to get stiches, where my mom passed out .

When I had my wisdom teeth removed, and after the surgery, I was just gaining conciousness, where my mom was sitting and looking at me, I don't remember exactly, and I think I went out again a few seconds later, but she passed out there too(Saw the IV, she says), hit her head and broke her ankle.

Enough of my mom passing out cause of me

About half a kilometer away from my house is a swampy area(Like, not really a swamp), About 8 years ago, there was a big dirt hill where me and my cousins would bike down, I biked down(I was 7 or 8, mind you ), and I can't remember what happened, but I made a huge cut just above my left knee, we walked home with me bleeding and crying, and I probably shoulda got stitches, but never did.

Enough with injuries XD, in juinor high, I got suspended about 30 times, in high school I've been suspended once, which I just took to avoid a huge fuss over something.

I have 4 canine teeth, 2 others are almost canine, but I don't count them.

I scored my first goal in hockey at the age of 7, my second year playing, and still have the puck.

My cats name is Moo My mom, at the time, collected cow stuff, don't ask.

Can't think of much more, this is just random stuff XD

Heaviest Born baby of the family, but became the thinnest. (Born like 11-12 lbs)

I don't groom my stashe or my brows.

I have the worst temper in the land! (2nd to my uncle anyway)

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Down for the Getdown

On 2006-05-14 08:49, Tingle wrote:
    Heaviest Born baby of the family, but became the thinnest. (Born like 11-12 lbs)
    You too Tingle?

K, my turn.

I'm about 5'10"

I have a passion for hip-hop (if the sig didn't give it away)

I listen to Jazz everynight before I go to sleep

I'm a closet nerd

I used to want to be a Ninja Turtle when I was younger

I actually don't think Bush is as bad a president as everyone makes him out to be.

I'm the youngest out of my mom's 3 kids.

Everytime I go out with just me and my mom people think shes my girlfriend because she looks so young and I look so old.

Well then

I'm 6' 1"

Which is taller than both my 18 year old brother and my father.

I'm clipping my toanails as I type this.

My school backpack weighs about 25 pounds.

And I play as Necron in Warhammer 40K

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

- I was given a backpack by one of my friends. It was blue. I called it Exscoobider.
    - My backback for the next year I called Exscoobider Jr.
    - That backpack broke about a quarter into the year. New red backpack, Excubed.
    - My SP is called Jiret SP
    - My DS will be called Jiret DS
    - My soon-to-be cactus will be called Kuori
    - My computer is called Kepo
    - I have a bajillion nicknames for myself
    - I came up with 3 nicknames for that hobo (That being one of them) Saiffy Ryo/Hobo/Pesto
    - I wanted to name my first born son Jojo. My girlfriend doesn't like that. So my first born son will be Alan Jojo
    - If the RPG allows you to name the main character, the name is Gold
    - I inspired my friend to name his DS. Unfortunately, he only got "Kyioz."
    There'd be more examples, but that is a single point to say I name things.

My gamingness includes RPGs, Fighting games and Sonic games (I should add Zelda, but people say Zelda is an RPG despite it's lack of RPGness)

My variable number is bajillion

My cursed seal makes me eat tacos...! (I like tacos)

My birthday is on Christmas

I have allergies x a lot, and bad asthma

The only alcohol I've drunk was a few drops of Peach Schnapps (sp?) in a cup of Coke, and only a SIP of that. I could still taste it, that stuff was strong

I play the Trombone

I've got bluuuuuue eyes

In December 04, I tried to highlight my hair blonde. It turned into a mass blob of Blonde at the top of my hair. When my hair grew out, it was actually really cool! A lot of people liked it (The same people that made fun of it when it was a blob )

I was gonna dye my hair green, but after finding out I'd have needed to bleach my hair, went against it.

I'm terrible at math, but I'm getting a higher mark in math than I am in english

Band is my favourite class, only just above Food and Nutrition, Chemistry, Anthropology and Film

4 is my favourite number

Despite Fall Out Boy being my favourite band, Rent music is what I listen to most on my computer

Purple is my favourite colour

For years I was under the belief I was born at 7:04 EST (4:04 British Columbia time, where I was born). This turned out to be false, as I was actually born at 7:14 EST. I had been celebration my birthday 10 minutes early for maybe the past 10 years!

Kecleon is awesome, but that's not really about myself, only my love for Kecleon

On my Kraft Dinner, I put Ketchup, Mustard and Chili Powder

Obviously there's a ton more, that's just getting random stuff from everywhere

Oh, and

Pesto says:
    I know you'll put like
    Pesto says:
    "Commonly known fact, I'm the coolest person to exist, ever"
    Pesto says:
    Your ego is so huge

So yeah, that's also a truth.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2006-05-14 09:36 ]</font>

- I love the number 5; I don't know why.

- I'm 5'7"

- I play the guitar for about an hour everyday

- I listen to music all the time. My parents rarely see me without headphones in my ears.

- I have brown eyes

- I have terrible cowlicks when my hair is short, but you can't see them when my hair is long

- It takes a lot to get me really mad, but I get frustrated easily.

I'm 6'3''

I own: NES, SNES, GBC, GBA, N64, Playstation, Xbox, GameCube, and soon to add Wii.

I own every official Zelda game released in the US except the original Link's Awakening. (I only have the DX version.) This goes for each version of the others. So I have both ALttP, 3 versions of OoT (4 if you count Master Quest).

I ordered Dragon Warrior II (NES version) off of eBay and was sent DW III instead. The seller was e-mailed with the mistake and never asked for it back. I saved around 10-20 dollars because of this mistake. :3

I have one of the largest game collections out of my friends. (It has grown quite a bit since I posted it)

When I was little, we were playing Metroid on the NES; and my brother, whom was reading the instruction manual, said, "Who's Samus?" We thought 'Samus' was called 'Metroid' and she was a guy.

I spilt milk on our first NES, ruining it and forcing my parents to buy the re-designed version. (which was later screwed by smoke damage when our house caught on fire.)

Damn, ToH, you're really tall.

Not as tall as me, though. I'm 6'4", possibly even more.

I have a great affinity for game soundtracks. My music library contains 640+ tracks of video game music. My music library is currently 2135 songs, and clocks in at over 5 days and 2 hours long. I listen to a whole lot of different stuff, including alternative rock, electronica, techno, trance, jazz, blues, rock, j-rock, classical, and Enya. I bought my first Madonna CD today (Confessions On A Dancefloor).

I play mainly RPGs, FPSs, and action/adventure games. I own two Nintedo 64s, a GameCube, an Xbox, one hell of a nice PC, a GameBoy Color, a GBA SP, and a DS. The rarest game I own is a first-pressing holofoil cartridge of Majora's Mask. My favorite game of all time is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Other favorite games of mine include Majora's Mask, Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Super Mario 64.

My favorite color is blue, but I also like black and red. My backpack is red and black, and is Swiss Gear. It's kind of beat up, and has a pink pin on that says "Cool!" with a thumbs up. XD

I name my electronics after Cowboy Bebop stuff. My computer's called MPU, and my iPod's called Tomato, after the AI from Ed's intro episode, and after Ed's laptop computer, respectively.

I have over 72 megs of desktop wallpaper on my computer, organized into three categories: Anime, Game, and Other (which includes abstract, random things, and band-based wallpaper, among other things).

I use the following programs frequently on my computer: Mozilla Firefox, iTunes, ChatZilla, AIM (downgraded and using DeadAIM), and MSN Messenger. The PC game I play the most, currently, is GunZ: The Duel.

I love reading. Favorite books include George Orwell's 1984, the entire His Dark Materials trilogy, the Harry Potter series, and so on.

That's a lot of info about me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2006-08-29 18:25 ]</font>