Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

UPDATED:: 11/09/06 3:44PM EST. Female Zeed Val pic. Thanks .
    UPDATED:: 11/09/06 2:20PM EST. Thank you for the Version corrections, pic submission, and specific info for Damage Gauge.

==============================================
    First, I would like to apologize in advance if there was a such guide created for Nanoblasting on this site.

Second, I'm only sharing what I know so far. Also, don't expect any number crunching from me on the different forms, my mathematic skills are poor.

So here goes...

==============================================

What Is Nanoblasting? It is the racial ability of Beasts to transform into powerful beings that temporarily increase the stats of the person to "ungodly" levels.

How can it be obtained? Requirements pertain to being Lv.20 and purchasing the "Blast Badge" from a "Make Over Shop" for 10,000(Ten Thousand) Meseta.

~ The shop is found on the 3rd Floor of the GUARDIANS Colony. Seen Here

How To Nanoblast?

(All require the character to stand still)

~PC Version~ Pressing the 'Down' and 'Right' Arrow keys simultaneously.

~PS2 Version~ Pressing 'Square' and 'Triangle' buttons simultaneously. (Info Submitted by: 2Deuce)

~X360 Version~ Pressing 'X' and 'Y' buttons simultaneously. (Info Submitted by: Ronin1of47)

How often can you transform? "The Nanoblast can be used once the damage gauge hits 10,000 -- a full bar that is. Under normal circumstances (no misses or knockdown), each hit Beasts deal or receive increase their bar by 200". (Info Submitted by: Tycho)

::Personal Note:: I generally solo a lot, so I can get in 2-3 transformations per mission.

Empty Damage Gauge
    Full Damage Gauge

---------------------------------------
    The Four Different Blast Badge Types
    ---------------------------------------

(Vande Val) Male Version
    Invincible blast badge. Takes a large toll physically and it doesn't last long, but it nullifies enemy attacks. (LASTS 35 SECONDS)

::BASIC UNDERSTANDING:: Recieve no damage from enemies and still do greater damage than humanoid form. Accuracy is that of humanoid form.

(Adaka Val) Male Version
    Blast badge of power. Brings forth the beast's destructive instincts to lay wast with amazing attack power. (LASTS 50 SECONDS)

::BASIC UNDERSTANDING:: Able to do enormous amounts of damage, but still retain humanoid stats of Defense, Evasion, and Accuracy.

(Boggo Val) Male Version / Female Version (Submitted by: UrikoBB3)
    Blast badge of defense. Amazing defensive power allows the beast to attack with little regard for safety. (LASTS 50 SECONDS)

::BASIC UNDERSTANDING:: Outstanding defensive ability, damage taken from zero to very little. Still retain the same damage other beast forms have(aside from Adaka Val form). Evasion and Accuracy stay the same as humanoid form. (Personally, it's my favorite form)

(Zeed Val) Male Version / Female Version (Submitted by:Cerulean)
    Blast badge of speed. Enhances reflexes to raise accuracy and evasion to extreme levels. (LASTS 50 SECONDS)

::BASIC UNDERSTANDING:: Landing more hits to do sustained DPS (Damage Per Second). Hardly ever take damage. Defense and Attack Power stat not increased.

---------------------------------------------
    Wrapping it up

Raw Damage comparisons to Humanoid Form, DEF/EVA/INV Form, ATP Form. (This is by no means exact, correct, or whichever term you prefer. Just basic understanding of the forms' damage outputs).

Humanoid Form Damage
    Using regular non-photon art attacks with an off-element, four star, no grinders weapon on level 20 enemies.

EVA/DEF/INV Form Damage
    It just shows the Defensive forms damage, however, all other forms damage output are in the same ballpark. That 500 hit was a critical hit.

ATP Form Damage
    That's the average damage of the ATP form without any critical hits shown.

That about sums it up! I hope it has been informational to the new, potentionally creating, indecisive, veteran Beasts out there!

If there is any corrections needed or misinformation, all I ask is for constructive corrections posted.

::NOTE:: Again, this is all information that I, myself, have learned and claim in no way to be an expert.

Sorry, no female nanoblasting screen shots. However, if someone would be kind enough to post them I can include them into the guide.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Azao on 2006-11-11 12:35 ]</font>

On 2006-11-08 19:19, Azao wrote:
    How To Nanoblast? By pressing the 'Down' and 'Right' arrow keys simultaneously for PC Version (No clue on X360 or PS2, possibly the corresponding buttons?)
    On PS2:
    While standing still, hit Square and Triangle simultaneously. Very Good guide.

Xbox 360 - X and Y while standing still

The Nanoblast can be used once the damage gauge hits 10,000 -- a full bar that is. Under normal circumstances (no misses or knockdown), each hit Beasts deal or receive increase their bar by 200 (150 for Casts).

Even machineguns?
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Here's a picture of a my Beast, Female Boggo Val form. Feel free to use this pic.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...leBoggoVal.jpg

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Erroneous Deity

Very nice guide. They should change the name to the other one (sorry, the name escapes me) because it doesn't have any good/correct information regarding Nanoblast.

Nice guide, Azao. Thanks.

If you like, here's a pic of my female beast in Zeed Val form: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...123905_004.jpg

Question: Can a beast have more than one form, or does buying a second one overwrite the first one?

should overwrite each time.

That's kind of what I figured. Thanks, AngelLight.