Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: boy oh boy...

The Eggy Bastard

well,sega's done it.theyve completely turned the entire community against each other.I wonder if the same uproar is occuring right now in japan.wartechers getting the short end of the stick,AT vs FT,rods,megaslicers,uber-pansy enemies,skin cancer epidemic,the works.

if we all just wait it out,this expansion will probably end up balancing most of the issues that makes us want to rip each others throats out over this shit.can we all just get along till then?then resume complaining about the whole can of worms that the master classes will open?

lets just take a minute and get away from the flaming and titty-fighting.remember when there was no such thing as moatoob?yeah,those were the days.A rank weapons never existed,either.expert classes?a pain in the ass to max out.

The Mormegil

But those were the days of "GO TO NEUDAIZ"........=P

I fail to understand your what your point is? Is it possible you are more drunk than me?

Dragon God

I wouldn't have minded a few complaints here and there but there's a general uproar against ATs from fTs and it bugs me =/. I personally hate being classified as a force, cause I really don't play like one, I'm more a melee GT than anything, and yet u don't hear much complaints from fGs against GTs <<;

Nuda had easier mobs missions lol, so no1 did mota anyways XD. And Raffon Field Base was full of spam XD.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Wing on 2007-12-05 17:17 ]</font>

On 2007-12-05 17:10, majan wrote:
    A rank weapons never existed,either.expert classes?a pain in the ass to max out.
    Crea boards dropped. =|

The Eggy Bastard

On 2007-12-05 17:20, Umberger wrote:
    On 2007-12-05 17:10, majan wrote:
    A rank weapons never existed,either.expert classes?a pain in the ass to max out.
    Crea boards dropped. =|
    noone could use them though.everybody was mesmerized.oh the memories.

the point of this thread is to remind eveyrbody of how far along the game has come,and that of course its a game and we are a community thats supposed to be enjoying it together,and has been enjoying it together for a little over a year now.its to get our mind off of its inconsistencies because instead of discussing it we are flaming and complaining to one another about it as though each of us had a say in fixing it and our little arguments are going to make a fuckin difference to sonic team who can give a shit less what we think.

this is no democracy.

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

On 2007-12-05 17:16, Shadow_Wing wrote:
    I personally hate being classified as a force
    Then, with all politeness that I can muster into this question, why are you playing a class that explicitly states that it specializes in support?

On 2007-12-05 18:47, Remedy wrote:
    On 2007-12-05 17:16, Shadow_Wing wrote:
    I personally hate being classified as a force
    Then, with all politeness that I can muster into this question, why are you playing a class that explicitly states that it specializes in support?
    Because that's how he wants to play.

Down for the Getdown

Logic says that if you wanna be a melee class you don't choose a teching one.

Well, I myself used to melee as a GT. It's not something you do for primary damage, it's something you do to save PP on your guns and keep the enemies at bay, while doing "moderate" damage. Not enough to get many kills but enough to keep an enemy or three back. Point is, the player most likely chose GT for weapon selection (EWW BOWS) and not support. Though I don't really agree with being a non-support (and I define support as resta/reverser, buffs and debuffs being optional) Guntecher, it's how they play.