Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

eRUPT already nuked the thread. What was stated in it is that eRUPT is extreamly angry about the changes to the site. He has removed all access I had, he is working WITHOUT Gideons approval for removing another Admin.

eRUPT has been behind the downfall of this site to its status before the changes I implimented.

I hope you see this thread before he nukes this one too. It's time to make your stand as a community, this IS a community board.

Just hope Gideon gets here quick enough before he distroys the whole site....

Soon enough he will ban me until Gideon arrives, post your thoughts here, or PM gideon directly!
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

It was moved to site related actually.

And actually as I stated in your other thread You did ban me for your own "personal" opinion and I find it rather amusing you would actually say without gideons authority as banning me from the site so that I could not finish discussing admin issues with you is rather leadership like.

No one is banned everyone I havn't banned anyone myself and despite what ambrai may believe I care very much about the sites livelyhood and some of you may know although I don't post alot in psow I've been around much of the background work with the site since gideon has handed me and watashiwa over the site months and months ago.

The users do mean a great deal to me and I hope you don't look too much down on an admins publically bringing his private dispute to you guys.

=)

I'm sure I remember you singing his praises a few days back. Anyway, you're the sort of person who is reliable but how can we help? People like watashiwa have shown how useless "the little people" are when they feel like picking on someone. Just how eRUPT is behind the downfall of the site I don't know, care to expand on that a little? Why he would have a problem with the running of the forums when he doesn't appear to do much with them is baffeling. In fact, this whole mess is quite confusing so please post the whole situation of pm me it incase of nuking.

The users do mean a great deal to me and I hope you don't look too much down on an admins publically bringing his private dispute to you guys.
    Surely its better to bring disputes out into the open rather than doing them through Arkham or over a private messenger. How else can the site evolve?

Hi, Russta.

I love you too.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

I think everyone needs a banana split.

Banana split avatars for everyone?

Oh and you all should post in the too much alcohol thread or at least try my cocktail there.

I must say it's always a pleasure watching the mods make light of a situation rather then address it.

I must say it's a pleasure to see private issues between staff made public when it should be left in Arkham to be dealt with.

Bringing it to the public is a desperate attempt to get back up for yourself because you can't seem to handle it on your own.