Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Well we have finished working on our latest contest and I'm sure you're all gonna have alot of fun with this one. This latest contest will be for all registered users of our sites don't need to play PSO for it. Its gonna be a Rappy Hunt, kinda like a site wide easter egg hunt. Everyday there will be this cute little rappy like the small one on the image above. If you see him you should click him right away! He's gonna disappear after that, so that will tell you, that you have recieved a find point for that day.

Week 1 will have him scattered on various parts of the site, a new part everyday. After 10 people have found him he'll hide for the day and you will need to wait till tomorrow before he will show up on the site again. Once found, if you are caught notifying other members or posting about it. Your votes will be removed and you will be banned from the contest and possibly future contests so shhhhhhhhhhh keep it a secret!

Week 2 will have harder places and will be given daily clues as to where you might find this secretive rappy. The contest will span for the next 14 days (2 weeks) . At the end of these 2 weeks we will post the 1st and 2nd place winners whom will recieve the PSO Official Soundtracks with 1st place winning the Episode 1 & 2 soundtrack and 2nd place taking home the Version 2 soundtrack.

You must be a registered user on the site and must be logged in to be able to see the rappy. I'm pretty excited about this contest as you can tell and we've put in a bit of work to have it prepared for all the 14 days so I hope you all will enjoy it.

I hope all our users are excited. Can't wait to see if you guys will find the rappy. Watch it blink now!

Remember, you can't tell others where you found the rappy, but you can post here and boast and tell people that you did find him!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-12-18 20:16 ]</font>

I had a lot of suggestions for this contest, but most were too hard. SO GOOD LUCK finding the rappy in the second week.

When does this contest start? Or has it already started? =X.x=

Will the rappies go up each day at a set time, like midnight, or are we to be left constantly checking?

Im excited! too bad that by the time i get home from school the rappy will probably have already been found 10 times..
    Oh well maybe next time

uNF, I think I got him =^_^=

vulpes, starts tomorrow like it says on the front page

sailor, it's random times

eric, you have weekends

snap, you get your own special rappy

I clicked him! I click him. Spank me the rag rappy!

Where should I look for the rappy? Top of the page, bottom on the left or the right...in the center?