I just go Ryuker, and I was wondering, what would be the best place to pipe up and down in this quest to find al rappies. Please give clear directions or show me on a map.

In the last room, the first or second spawns in there are the best.

King of Battle Mode

I usually go to the one that has 2 rows of 4 rappies and another rappy to the right. That's where I TP a lot in.

Wielder of Divine Might

In the 2nd room where you see Dr. Guls. After I pipe there, I move to the next room and pipe the first and 2nd waves.

When you are in the room, do the rappies run after you, or do they reset to their normal position once you use ryuker?

i <3 html

Funny story. Last night I played fake in yellow ULT for about an hour looking for pal rappies. I decided to give up and look for hildeltorrs on Forest of sorrow. And as I'm playing I say to myself "It would be funny if I found a Pal Rappy here" (Yes i talk to myself while playing) and then I turn around, and theres one right behind me and I got a shiny RED SCORPIO ^_^

{alt+p)

This is a link to a map of forest if you want to show on map. (Hope i did the link right)

I found my first Al Rappy! After using several ryukers I finally found one...and then it dropped a monomate! I'm in Normal Diff., so is this sort of drop normal?

Yeah. You have almost no chance to get anything good off a Normal difficulty rare critter. Best to do it in Hard or higher.

Oh, and I recommend not wasting your time using the TP trick in Fake in Yellow. It's more productive to just run through the quest (without completing it - just don't talk to Dr. Guls the Rappy) and earn experience and items than it is to just sit there TPing. In my experience I tend to actually find rare rappies faster by running thru the quest than I do TPing, though in the end its just luck of the draw. But the extra experience and items I find doing it is more than worth it. I actually got super-lucky and found two Pal Rappies in one wave a week ago. I took a picture and wish I could show everyone, but the damned US version doesn't have an upload feature. =-.-=

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-01-02 16:06 ]</font>