Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

So that means in a little over 24 hours, many of us that are wanting to play this game will be doing so. Some might get the game tonight, some might get it tomm.

Anyway, IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Luckily one of the local EB stores is on my way to the barbershop, so ill duck in and see if they (hopefully) came in, but i doubt it

Battle Fiend

I don't have it, they said tomorrow agaiN!!R BS@
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

I'm goin first thing in the morning heh heh heh

*=-The Overseer of Perio=-*

Well,I just got finished coming back from "Best Buy" and I saw the GC version..and I didnt see a slot for the Xbox one...but, I found out it will be on shelves on the 17th..so I was like "f-that.."

And,I drove over to EB and when I walked in I saw the PsoX box and I ran towards it...and when I lifted it the box seemed alittle bit tooo tooooo light..so I went to the cashier he said.."it will be out tommorrow" I was like "noooooooooooo " lol but Im just happy to see that it is in their Inventory..Ima pick that up tommorrow afternoon..

my friends went to pick it up today....the store is two hours away so they better give it to us dammit! we have pre orders so they better fork it over

i went in today just to check and see and they said it wasnt in yet probably the 16th but.... i seen a bunch of packages sitting near the door that hadnt been unpacked so im going to head back over there tonight and see if one of those packages was pso. if not oh well it will be here tommorow

Geee, you guys are reaaaaaaaalllly excited about this game.

:'( i went and actually saw the box opened and they were accounting for number of copeies they had.. but they said they couldn;t sell it to me until tomorrow.. i was so mad it was so close =( why are they so mean =(

On 2003-04-15 13:16, Beeach wrote:
    :'( i went and actually saw the box opened and they were accounting for number of copeies they had.. but they said they couldn;t sell it to me until tomorrow.. i was so mad it was so close =( why are they so mean =(
    You shoulda grabbed one and ran away lol