Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

http://www.ktplan.ne.jp/~Gheaven1/

Server Maintanence on May 27, Tuesday (Japan time
    zone)

New Central Control Tower Quest

" Tower of Heaven " (rough translation)

Online, 4 Players.

It somehow ties into or is similar to "Seat of the Heart." There's more info about it, but my japanese is a rusty. lol
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Wow! That's great!

Looks like I might have to dust off my Gamecube next week. Being able to play through Central Tower with 4 people with definitely be fun.

Thanks for the information.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-05-22 15:46 ]</font>

Something tells me they may do something extra on this server matinence, other than that... if they listened to the many emails me and my friends sent to them. Ahhhh... Hmm... dont ask, but if there is also a download quest, its my blame! :|

Ignore what i just said, =

Anyhoo, lets check the 'offical' GC pso fourms.

anybody have the 5/23 issue of famitsu? I'd love to see some scanned images of the article...

Hrm, or i guess i can just wait four days, but that's no fun.

old school fanatic

cool!

Nothing on the pso fourms... where's the offical jp pso page?

Ok ok, my translation skills are VERY sketchy, but this is all i got, and it is fairly accurate, but the only difference is that its called THE TOWER OF EAST HEAVEN

Anyhoo, here's the translation, please post this on the main page if you wish!

* The 「 ファミ the 」 just published (5/23 sales) according to, May 27th of 2003 (the fire) at server maintenance of execution schedule, it seems that the tower 」 of the new online QUEST 「 east heaven is transmited.

From May 27th tower 」 * detailed of online QUEST 「 east heaven of transmission schedule
    Maintenance day and time May 27th of 2003 (the fire) / * time is unclear
    QUEST name Tower 」 of 「 east heaven
    Taxonomic / participant number Online QUEST / to maximum of 4 people
    QUEST summary * Control tower * east tower stage. Unlike the seat 」 of 「 heart, to the maximum of 4 people participation possibility. Also the pas moth knee Ni parent and child appears.

The latest QUEST where long-awaited 「 control tower 」 4 human simultaneous capture becomes possible. Becoming that stage, the ハンターズ unexplored area 「 control tower * east tower 」. as expected, expects in that top, mono with...?

Alone if the companion who temper can know also the harsh 「 control tower 」 and it is simultaneous, less than you fear. Also will the people who sidestep the seat 」 of 「 heart in one person reason probably be, by all means, in regard to the acquaintance * friend invitation adjusting, trying being tried in at this opportunity, how?

east tower stage. Unlike the seat of the heart, to the maximum of 4 people participation possibility. Also the pas moth knee Ni parent and child appears.
    EAST TOWER! The seat of the heart is the west tower, i think...
    And the parent and child...
    I am trying to figure that one out...
    My first guess is the parent and child from the NiGHTs quest?

Wielder of Divine Might

Parent and the child: Calus and Mother?

I'd say Davion's idea sounds a bit closer. Don't forget the RAcast and the RAmarl that were introduced in Seat of the Heart...but somehow, a RAcast being the father of a Human seems...well...erm...