Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

http://www.xboxworld.nl/index.php?show=news&id=4140

I don't know what the site says, as it's in a language I don't recognize, but I believe it may be an article about Episode 3 coming to Xbox. Anybody care to help with the translation?

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

umh ouch I have heard too about a PSOepIII for X-box

GO TO HELL C:

i dont know why but i feel if it does come to Xbox it wont be for a long time after it does for GC

That's pretty much given.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

It's Dutch. Here's what I got with my limited Dutch.

Says: it will appear on Xbox, but it is unclear when. Then it talks more about Ep 3. How it's the third in the series, you play on Ragol but it's not longer hack and slash. it's a card game and all the fighting is done with cards. And you make a deck that you fight with. It says they hope Ep 3 will get better support with Xbox Live.

thanks kent, I'll make a news posting about this. any other site with this info?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-09-26 10:14 ]</font>

Offline Only Veteran

I'm Dutch. Here's the translation:

After some research and questions during a SEGA event, we found out that the MMORPG PSO Episode 3 CARD Revolution, only announced for GameCube, will also appear on Xbox. When this will happen is still unclear.
    Phantasy Star Online Episode 3 CARD Revolution is the third chapter in the PSO series. We could enjoy PSO episode 1 and 2 on Xbox before, but this time things will be different. You're still a Hunter going down to Ragol to learn of it's secrets. But this time you won't be hacking or slashing. All fights will work with cards that you can collect. With these you make decks which you can engage fights on Ragol with.

We hope that Episode 3 will provide us with better support for Xbox Live, because that was the big disadvantage on the previous installment for Xbox. When the game will be released is unknown but you have read it here first. Ofcourse, we will keep you informed.

Butoden's Comments: I translated the text in 8 minutes!! OWNAGE!!! Hmm, if anyone wants to say thank you I'd appreciate it

Japanese Anime Trooper

On 2003-09-26 11:18, Butoden wrote:
    I'm Dutch. Here's the translation:

After some research and questions during a SEGA event, we found out that the MMORPG PSO Episode 3 CARD Revolution, only announced for GameCube, will also appear on Xbox. When this will happen is still unclear.
    Phantasy Star Online Episode 3 CARD Revolution is the third chapter in the PSO series. We could enjoy PSO episode 1 and 2 on Xbox before, but this time things will be different. You're still a Hunter going down to Ragol to learn of it's secrets. But this time you won't be hacking or slashing. All fights will work with cards that you can collect. With these you make decks which you can engage fights on Ragol with.

We hope that Episode 3 will provide us with better support for Xbox Live, because that was the big disadvantage on the previous installment for Xbox. When the game will be released is unknown but you have read it here first. Ofcourse, we will keep you informed.

Butoden's Comments: I translated the text in 8 minutes!! OWNAGE!!! Hmm, if anyone wants to say thank you I'd appreciate it
    woohoo sweet thnx for finding that out guys and thx butoden for translating it for us ^_^

Yes Butodan, you own us.

Like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich

Thats a fan site. I doubt it will come out for XBox. For a fact I know it will NOT come out for XBox. ST dosn't care bout XBox and ST said for sure it would be exclusive. I am sure a Duch site wouldn't get the info first. I'll wait untill MS or ST announces it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reece on 2003-09-26 15:44 ]</font>

You know, your anti-Xbox sentiment isn't exactly welcome here...